ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Hello from Vancouver!

Just want to say that I am glad to be a recruit at the beginning of my Forex Journey not in the middle,this site is awesome! Im a crane truck driver building for the winter olympics but i cant do it forever.I hope this forex adventure will turn out good!:p:

Howdy

Hey gang,

just posting to say hello. Matt here from Northern Canada. Hope I can help in any way/shape/form. Fairly new to Forex but willing to learn.

Cheers,
Matt

Greetings from DownUnder

I just wanted to say hi to all of you. I've been using a couple of demos for some time now. I feel I'm confident enough to go live trading. So joining FPA will help me so much more.
Looking forward to reading all the good bits.

Catch ya later

ozzibob

New to Forex & the FPA

Hi

I just want to say hello to everyone else, my fellow recruits and to try and use the FPA to make sure I do not get scammed from the outset, I am wanting to dip my toe in the Forex market and at low risk, however there seems to be an endless list of trading sites all offering unbelievable deals and trading platforms, I dabbled with AVAFX and made my first mistake by over stretching my fund ($200) so that when the market peaked I lost the lot :unhappy:

Just as well I was only dipping my toe in, I do not blame them for the loss, however I have seen other sites that seem to close or stop some transactions to allow the others to continue, this would have been a better course of action, I will not be using AVAFX again, not because of my mistake, but because of the other comments I have read here about them, this has made me lose confidence in them so I am now looking for a new trading company that is reliable in paying out and does not cheat the users, a hard job indeed from what I have read on this site..

So if anyone knows of a good decent trading site that allows a low cost buy in to dabble with, then please let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you and passing on tips when I get up to speed with this Forex system.

See you at the parade square soldiers 5am sharp ;)

Regards

Andrew

Looking for a true mentor

First off, I would like to say hello to all my fellow troops. ;)
Justbusiness is tired of all the hoopla out there on the internet world, telling me that they can coach me to be a professional forex trader in just a few short weeks! It gets to the point where you do not know where to turn, or who to trust. Well I am here to throw all my cards on the table!

I am looking for help to become a successful trader. The FPA has a great reputation, and I am hoping that I can find ways to make forex work for me. I have tried trading on my own for a few months now, and would like to say I am successful, but Im not.
"So I decided I would join the Army"! I am glad to to report, I am a fast learner, and with the right mentor, "I KNOW WE CAN TAKE THE HILL"!!!
Thank you for letting me be a part of the Forex Peace Army.

Regards,

Justbusiness

Hello All

I am from Nigeria. Followed this forum as a visitor for a long, well I appreciated all I read.
Now I am here to begin FX trading, I hope to gain knowledge and also share with friends out here.

I need more services for news trading as I see it to be the easiest way out in fx tradinb, but only if the information is rite on time....
I am glad to be a member and hope to contribute to the success of the forum.

Let success begin...:):)

New To The Forum

Hello everyone, Im Francis (mjay) from Nigeria. Im New to the forum and i can see that this is a great forum. I am willing to learn all there is to learn. Forex can be funny and devastating ive had some very nasty moments, but i believe it is real, and im willing to play with the experts.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone

Hello everyone,

Freed here. I am not new to forex nor to forex peace army/forex bastards ect. However I have never posted in the forums so here's my first message. I have been in forex for about 8 months and have had limited successess. I have just turned 20 years old yesterday and from this point forward I am determined, dedicated and has my goals set to be what I want to be. Hope I can contribute at this place. If any of you all live in the Phoenix area let me know.

-Freed

Back