ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Hello Sir,
I am in the learning stage. I want to find out about a specific training center called
FX Nation Live with DC Bonta? Does anyone know about this service and the individual
history and/or performance?

Hello to everyone.

I joined this Army because I am interested in the short future to put some money in it. For now, I just want to be on the safe side and gather all information possible.

I've joined in to look for someone to lend a helping hand. putting a end to my suffering in forex market.

I am losing in almost every trade i make, 2yrs in forex market now, but things doesnt seem to look up.

really really really really hope this is the last forum (signals) that i will need.

New to the Army

Dshot New reporting for duty. Like the site! What can I say. I've learned a lot and keep on learning more from here.

:)

I think the review section is key and the e-mail alerts. I'm trying to learn the balance of news trading vs. tech. trading... any thoughts??... seems like everyone trades news here. I make more from news trades but West Costers have to stay up late or get up early to hit the reports. Sometimes hard to do.

:(

Hai, Gen'ral!

Reporting in, sir! Here to learn what I can about the currency market and spread the knowledge.

Glad to be here, sir! :)

Shiy

Hi all:

Danny from Phoenix here. I'm a total newbie. I was intrigued by the idea of working from home and making a decent living from it. I understand it's not a get-rich-quick venture, and I expect a high learning curve. But I'm a hard worker and very willing to learn. Looking forward to learning and interacting in our community here.

Keep up the great work!

Hi Everyone,
I enlisted in this great site to volunteer my services as an old trapper from Canada. So, forex brokers BEWARE where you stick your heads or place your feet, I have some cold steel waiting to snap shut :wacko:

Hello Everybody

Hello there
i am new to FPA so i want someone to explain how it works to me
MY NAME:AKINWUMI CHRIS OLADIMEJI
the reason why i joined forex trading is that i want to become portfolio manager both local and international.
Thanks.

Back