ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Hello

Hello all,been trading forex for 8 years.Havent done that well basically because of lack of discipline,but im ready to learn how to become a better soldier...

Hello Great Forum Mates

It is good thing to have the privilege of been in the midst of great minds in forex.I strongly believe that the Einstein of forex is here and i am glad to be associated with the real men and women in forex trading found in this forum.

New to forex--want to learn

I came across this site today when I was Googling information on forex. I was checking out Dean Saunder's 10 Minute Forex Wealth Builder.

Does anyone have a suggestion about this program? I believe it just became available today. Would it be worth investing $77 for it?

Hi!

HI, new to the forex myself but was trying to use a service. Feel like I'm getting screwed, so came here looking for help and to keep other people from getting suckered in like me.:)

New to the Army stuff but I understand the organizational style

I am a Forex newbie. Reading and trying to learn. Trying to avoid pitfalls and a lot of Hype. Just looking for modest and constant trading wins.;)

New Limey Recruit Reporting for Duty

Sir...I'm a limey reporting for duty...looking for profit, discipline & to share knowledge with fellow recruits...hope to do my duty for Queen & Country Sir!!!:p

Forgot to mention Sir...

:embarrassed:...I'm a FX trader based on the Southcoast of the UK, I've been in & out of trading for about a year, but now giving it a proper go. Trade 7 currency pairs, use IG Index (so,so) & am in the process of finessing a system that works for me - lots of demo trading, though do trade 'live' and have made a few grand, though not enough to give up the day job. All the best le_plouc

new ........

i am new here and i am glad to be a soldier in this army to protect our friends from scamers and cheating ......
hope i'll be useful for this forum and get more benifits to us
:)

Back