ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Greetings from Austin, TX!

Hi, my name is JV and I found this website thru Twitter. I am a new to forex and determined to succeed at this endeavor. I find the FX exciting though quite difficult, but hopefully I will learn quickly. I am glad to find this site to be able to communicate with those who have the same interests as myself...making money thru the FX. Since I am so new to FX, I will gladly consider any and all pointers that I can get. I hope to get to know some of y'all soon. Hook 'em Horns!!

New recruit

I am new to the site and to FOREX (started in Feb), anyone with a few tips and also recommend a FOREX company that may be trust worthy, has integrity, etc...

I would like information on Managed Accounts since I know nothing about trading, just have the funds.

To become Geeral oneday

am from Nigeria and here to add to my knowledge of trading forex.

Thank General

JV

Hi, my name is JV and I found this website thru Twitter. I am a new to forex and determined to succeed at this endeavor. I find the FX exciting though quite difficult, but hopefully I will learn quickly. I am glad to find this site to be able to communicate with those who have the same interests as myself...making money thru the FX. Since I am so new to FX, I will gladly consider any and all pointers that I can get. I hope to get to know some of y'all soon. Hook 'em Horns!!

Visit babypips.com for a starter

Is there a simple, yet comprehensive article or discussion thread that addresses the practical aspects of EA's. I understand the principals behind them, but I am having trouble with launching, setting or modifying them. I would also like to learn how to create my own. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

TEK

Is there a simple, yet comprehensive article or discussion thread that addresses the practical aspects of EA's. I understand the principals behind them, but I am having trouble with launching, setting or modifying them. I would also like to learn how to create my own. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

TEK:)

Hello tejay,

thank you for sharing that website with me, it looks like it has a lot of helpful information. you should join twitter.com it is a mini blog site that is very popular. i follow a few people who talk about forex and i sometimes post my pivot, resistance,and support lines. look me up (with the same name as in this forum, we can follow each other.

Hi JV,

since you are new i guess hope this website will help to get the information u need to statr with Forex Trading Online Training: Learn Foreign Exchange Currency Trading go through school

New to forex and investing

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Steve. I'm new to forex and to investing in general. I want to learn everything I can before I choose a broker and start trading. I've been doing some research on forex and have already learned a few things, but I can see I have much more to learn. I look forward to getting involved in forex!

Back