ATTEN-HUN!! All Recruits report immediately for a welcome message!!

Where's the Mystery Wagon?

Hello Everyone!
I have been trading for a little over a year now, working with various systems and brokerages. However I just recently admitted that I need some help so I decided to join some online communities in hopes of sharing information. I'm here to share whatever knowledge I have gained over the past twelve months and I am also hoping to pick up a few insights as well.
Trading Forex so far has turned from the gold at the end of the rainbow to the treasure buried underneath the haunted mansion. There's a lot of scary traps and monsters out there and I think we should stick together so we don't all lose our shirt.

See you in the threads...

djp

What its all about

I like that. Kinda like a 1st of a 12 step.

This is what its all about right here. That is an insightful and what seems to be a heartfelt and genuine post, Mega.

Looking forward to hearing from u n da thrds

8- )

Cheers,
Cyclon

Hey...

Hi,

Have been demo trading for a while, and while looking for a solid resource for alerts and general information have found this goldmine.

One stupid question tho - how do I subscribe to the alerts ?

Cheers,

Stu

I'm here

Little experience in forex trading, willing to learn and master the trade. I wish to to find someone who can help me from this forum, any good mentor to start with me.

Sutivserv

Hi,

Have been demo trading for a while, and while looking for a solid resource for alerts and general information have found this goldmine.

One stupid question tho - how do I subscribe to the alerts ?

Cheers,

Stu

Ummm... if you mean the Daily Trading Signals, you should be getting those already - the Join Now link up at the top of the page subscribes you to the signals, then to the forums.

If you did sign up that way, your signals are probably hiding in a junk mail folder or equivalent.

forex newbie

Hi, I've only just started trading forex and have probably made loads of mistakes. I went from a demo account (which I successfully halved whilst practicing) to an expressFX account with forexclub. I started trading forex for several reasons, mainly because I wanted to do something with the internet that would earn me money. Hopefully I can learn a few things here that will help me be more succesful!

hi there warriors
i am new in the Forex
i own some piece of land in the Philippines and my goal is to live there in the future and get my money from trading
so i have a lot to learn and lots to ask

Greets

Gert

How instant is the halp available here/

Hello all,

I am Don, from Vancouver, BC. Canada and I am here to learn, share, perhaps speculate a little.

I am retired and wish to make Forex Trading my source of income supplemental to my pensions. I am a definate newbie, to this forum and to Forex Trading.

I have purchased Mark MaCraes' Forex Avenger, studied it voraciously, attempting to practice trading in a demo account, and with little success, I mean, I can't even figure out the mechanics of placing a trade properly, the problem I am having is Mark tells you what to do using his method, but neglects to tell you how to do it.

I suppose with all the brokers out there and their various trading platforms, all looking a bit different, it may prove to be exhaustive to presnt them all.

Having said that, is there anyone here using the FXCM demo trading platform, that would be willing to instruct me in the applied mechanics to placeing a trade order, I am not particularly concerned about the nuances of buyind or selling, just the actual methodology of physically placing an order.

Any and all help would be appreciated, I am anxious to get started, and am at an impasse, I am sour when someone explains it to me, and I can then begin to practice trades I will discover that I have been having a "HOMER MOMENT" DOH!!!!!

Thanks,
Don Hughes

Number one, get a free demo account somewhere. Don't buy any products until you've had time to play with the trading platforms.

There's a ton of free stuff here and elsewhere on the web. Don't let someone sell you an expensive class until you go through a lot of the free things.

Hi all, i'm here to pledge to the ARMY for better trading, share views and become a professional...FPA..Thumbs Up

Back