1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AugustForexGolem.com (ForexGolem.com)

Discussion in 'Forex Software' started by Administrator, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. garr8107

garr8107 Recruit

Price thresholds

Have you noticed how the entry prices for a buy or sell are always 15 pips either above or below the next major even price? For example, the first order is a sell, and the entry price is 1.3915, or 15 pips above the take profit of 1.39000. The first buy enters at 1.3985, which is 15 pips below 1.40000. This pattern of targeting even prices and posting a stop order 15 pips away repeats all through the statement.

For the stop orders that were canceled, it looks like the trend turned away from the stop order's entry price, and at some point the EA decided to delete the stop order since it became increasingly apparent that it wouldn't be hit.

I don't think this lets us draw any conclusions about the EA's alleged real-time optimization. But it does illustrate that if prices are moving and come within 15 pips of a psychological "00" price level, that the prices will go ahead and complete the move. It's as if the psychological levels will act like magnets to draw moving prices, and at some point the force is overwhelming, which yields a very good win-loss ratio.

Regards,

Bill

3. Alexgolem

Alexgolem Recruit

Forex Golem Expert Advisor

:) Current version of ForexGolem EA is 1.04 and is going very well.

4. DrDaeMoN

DrDaeMoN Recruit

Now the website is augustforexgolem.com ... I sent them an email 3 days ago and there is no response from their side though they claim a 24/7 customer support team.

Is there any new updated review or performance test for their EA?
    I see the latest here was in 2010.

5. Earth Robot

Earth Robot Private

WARNING! Be careful! jarora liar and swindler he cheating people on his website bestforexea.eu

WARNING! Be careful!

jarora - cheating people on his website
    bestforexea.eu

do not buy anything from him if you do not want lose your money

6. Jarora

Jarora BestForexEA.eu Representative

Desperate attempt Earth Robot who deceived everyone and especially forexpeacearmy company.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-strategies/1465/forex-earth-robot

Test Log: 2018-07-07: ForexEarthRobotAlpari Real Test stopped by the FPA. The account was found to be traded with human intervention not solely by the EA.

7. Finserv123

Finserv123 Private

I am interested in buying this EA (AugustGolem). My concern is that when I looked at your statement and website I realised that you made some changes to the EA in March 2018. Your results though from April 2016 to August 2016 and April 2017 to August 2017 were more or less 300%plus , but your results for April 2018 to August 2018 were only 30%. Why is this? Can you please explain and what happened to the old EA?

#8 Finserv123, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  8. Finserv123

Finserv123 Private

I also purchased the earth Robot. It blew up my account and I also see them trading manually.

9. Finserv123

Finserv123 Private

I am interested in buying this EA. My concern is that when I looked at your statement and website I realised that you made some changes to the EA in March 2018. Your results though from April 2016 to August 2016 and April 2017 to August 2017 were more or less 300%plus , but your results for April 2018 to August 2018 were only 30%. Why is this? Can you please explain and what happened to the old EA?