Aussie

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
Nickname for the Australian Dollar (AUD). Can also refer to the AUDUSD pair.

Some people mistakenly believe that Aussie is the correct term to call a person from Australia. Aussie can be used as an adjective to refer to things from Australia, as in "I like Aussie beer", but is not correct in referring to an Australian person. The correct term for a person from Australia is Ozzi.

Aussie is also the name of the AsstMod's favorite brand of shampoo. It keeps his hair silky and shiny.

Last edited:
Nickname for the Australian Dollar (AUD). Can also refer to the AUDUSD pair.

Some people mistakenly believe that Aussie is the correct term to call a person from Australia. Aussie can be used as an adjective to refer to things from Australia, as in "I like Aussie beer", but is not correct in referring to an Australian person. The correct term for a person from Australia is Ozzi.

Aussie is also the name of the AsstMod's favorite brand of shampoo. It keeps his hair silky and shiny.

Nope! we are lazie down here it's spelt Ausie ..... Mate

The terms used for the description Aussie is almost correct. An Australian is called an Aussie (in Australia), It is only the Americans who call us Ozzies. Very similar to Australians calling Americans Yanks. I bet you dont call Americans Yanks in America. Look at our favourite sports catch cry quote Google "Aussie Aussie Oui Oui Oui".

Back