• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AutoFxMillionaire.com (Matthew Burton)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Calp,

Sorry my friend, I didn't get a chance to set this one up today, and from the looks of this week I might need to leave it until next week. But I will definately let you know if I receive any errors when I do.
From the sounds of things yours is trading correctly now. Can't wait to hear about your results from these first trades.

The discrepancies in the results are a bit alarming, but I kind of assume that most results are faked anyway on these cheesy advertising pages (Do you know how easy it is to fake an MT4 or MyFXbook results page? I could produce one in my sleep, while drunk). The main thing that makes me feel ok about this one is that he is going for a subscription, not a quick $97 cash grab. If the robot is awful, he doesn't walk away with much.

By the way, its definitely monthly, not weekly.
Fingers crossed CalP,

Carl

Dodgy address

I have sent two emails to support@autofxmillionaire.com asking basic questions but have had no reply. When I Google mapped the address, it showed a ropey looking Internet cafe in Manchester - hardly millionaire's row!

I am very sceptical about this as the introduction web page mentions nothing about terms and conditions. I am not gullable as to believe I can make a million in a few weeks, but if it's 10% as good as it says...

Has anyone out there actually had a personal response from AutoFXmillionaire and has it helped?

Functioning

:)

I set up the system last night and have had about 20 hours of trading experience. In those 20 hours, it made 14 trades (about split between pound and euro) and 12 were winners 85.7%. Total profit was 185.3 pips and profit ratio was 8.47. Because I have a mini account I will have to magnify the trades by 10. If I had the right sizing it would be about a 1% profit for the 20 hours.

I was very impressed by the user site. They have a master list of the trades and they have a client list of the trades. I was able to insure that the bot took every trade the was in the master account and my total profit favored well against the 181.1 pips for the master account.

I would say that the account data in the ad was suspect in that it had almost all of the trades hitting the target profit and most at 50 pips. If this is "real", it was from a different type of market (trending) than we are experiencing now. That being said, in the current market, I am pleased with a system that has a high win percentage, a high profit ratio, uses stop losses (in most cases a couple hundred pips for catastrophe striking but lot size small enough it isn't an account eater).

I am happy with my initial impression and look forward to seeing how it continues to perform. I will give it a little time before I do an actual review.

Rollieroger

:)

I would say that the account data in the ad was suspect in that it had almost all of the trades hitting the target profit and most at 50 pips. If this is "real", it was from a different type of market (trending) than we are experiencing now. That being said, in the current market, I am pleased with a system that has a high win percentage, a high profit ratio, uses stop losses (in most cases a couple hundred pips for catastrophe striking but lot size small enough it isn't an account eater).

Rollieroger

Agree with you, no clinical 50 pip wins and losses as so eloquently portrayed in the ad.

I too can report a 175 pip win result after day 1, however in my opinion most trades were exposed to earth shattering downside at some point with every closed trade being short the GBP or EUR. It would have been a totally different result if for example had the Bank of England and the European Central Bank announced interest rate increases yesterday. Typically, these unexpected events do occur, wiping out the gains from the small 11 to 35 pip wins in one foul swoop and the markets will stay at unexpected levels for extended periods creating massive drawdowns. Hope this does not go down that path, certainly with this style of trading, a bit of LUCK is involved for success.

It worked until today

Hi All,

I said what the heck and bought this yesterday. It traded around 12 times for me, all winners. Ranging from 15-38 pips. It seemed promising. I kept getting the "error downloading trade list". I emailed them and they said it was normal for some reason.

Well, today their member site is gone and I emailed support so we'll see. I cannot login and it is not making trades. The sales site is still there but no way to access the members area to see the trades. I hope it is just a technical error and they get it resolved. 12 consecutive winning trades from the first night helped my account quite a bit. Hope this helps

Last edited:
Please can someone tell me how the software works?

Is it a full automated robot linked to your trading account or is it signals that you have to copy and then manually apply to your own trading account?

If this is the case, with the number of trades per day it looks like you have to be at your screen the whole day. The marketing email I have been sent is not clear as to how the system is to be used.

Confused

Hi chaps, I have been pretty unsuccessful so far in my forex career. I too have received this e-mail from Matthew Burton. It all sounds too good to be true, although I would love to be wrong, as I am desperatly looking for something that works to being in some revenue, times are hard!

Why would this guy bother selling this system for a few pounds when he can apparantly create such revenue for himself without any hassle? Good luck to those that have bought it, I REALLY hope it works

By the way if anyone can recommend a tried and tested system I would be very grateful indeed. Thank you.

Please can someone tell me how the software works?

Is it a full automated robot linked to your trading account or is it signals that you have to copy and then manually apply to your own trading account?

If this is the case, with the number of trades per day it looks like you have to be at your screen the whole day. The marketing email I have been sent is not clear as to how the system is to be used.

It is a fully automated system, set and forget, you do not need to be in front of your computer all day. Full set up instructions are supplied and are clear. It would be a good idea to check in every now and again though, just to see if your trade is going south and aproaching one of those 490 pip stop losses LOL. For the price of $37 per month, it is worthwhile trying out on a demo account to see if the results can lend credence to the claims made in the promo. So far, after just 1 day, it seems to be OK. The real proof will come I guess. to a certain degree, after 30 days!!

Hi chaps, I have been pretty unsuccessful so far in my forex career. I too have received this e-mail from Matthew Burton. It all sounds too good to be true, although I would love to be wrong, as I am desperatly looking for something that works to being in some revenue, times are hard!

Why would this guy bother selling this system for a few pounds when he can apparantly create such revenue for himself without any hassle? Good luck to those that have bought it, I REALLY hope it works

By the way if anyone can recommend a tried and tested system I would be very grateful indeed. Thank you.

Good question, why is he selling it. I guess you could say that he is using the proceeds of the sale price as much needed capital to fund his trading account. The bigger the starting base, the more billions you could make after doubling your account 9 times!!!

Stay tuned Conrad, there will be many postings of results on this forum...after day 1 the system has produced around 180 pips profit. And who knows, this may very well be the system you're looking for....don't stray too far from this spot.

Back