• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AutoFxMillionaire.com (Matthew Burton)

General discussions of a financial company
Thanks

Hi Calp, thanks for the reply, I will be watching with great interest, I am in the brown smelly stuff after being defrauded of a rather large amount of money, and need a rather large shovel to start digging myself out, at the moment its about chest high and I am still sinking. My problem, but would love to find something that actually works and see some light at the end of this tunnel.:) Cheers

Bonjour
J'ai moi aussi souscris a autofxmillionaire mais il s'avere que mes trades ne se declenche pas sur ma plateforme !
Pourquoi ?

Je vois que dans C: \ Metatrader-Folder \ experts \ files \ je n'ai pas le fichier TraderClient.res dont ils parlent.
En revanche, mon server read ( ex 209/8 )

Pouvez vous m'aider SVP

Raph

Results From a LIVE Account

Hello Again,

I am updating my past post. My email was returned with a message saying they are "working on it". Trading resumed while I was asleep some time this morning. Placed two more trades for wins at around 15 pips each. I know this is my first week, but I'm kind of impressed with the results. It has taken 14 trades on my account this week and all winners. Largest win was 38 pips and smallest was 11.7. I have looked at their master account and apparently they took three losses before I got hooked into their server. They were -22.7, -21.6, -22.7.

Ok, lets review. Just because someone uses a 490 pip stop loss on their EA does NOT mean that is the "functional" stop loss. That's usually the CATASTROPHE stop loss meaning if some gigantic financial catastrophe rocked the markets there is a stop in place so it doesn't go 2000 pips and blow the account. Megadroid places a HUGE stop I have never seen it hit ever. I have been trading that program for almost 3 years now. So don't always let a big stop scare you. Adjust your risk accordingly. Leo Trader Pro uses a 330 pip stop which scared me until I realized it averaged more than 330 pips winning before it hit a loss. Second, if your EA makes you 1000 pips before a 500pt stop loss you are still profitable! So far in 14 trades I have made a total of 202.8 pips. So as long as I don't take more than that in loss this week, I'm still profitable.

That being said, only time will tell if this service is worth it.

Ok, so now the nuts and bolts. This is a TRADE COPIER. it opens on one chart and trades ALL PAIRS. I'm not sure if this is a master-slave EA copier (I'm thinking so since $37 a month seems too cheap for a real person to sit and trade). The signals are sent out from the master server to your computer and it places all 3 order types (market,limit,stop) in both directions.

I am using on a LIVE account from Traders-Trust STP, no commission (aka slightly higher spreads).

Hope this helps all of you curious about this product. I will continue to update progress and assign a star rating after 1 month.

Peace and good trading

As I recall

Bonjour
J'ai moi aussi souscris a autofxmillionaire mais il s'avere que mes trades ne se declenche pas sur ma plateforme !
Pourquoi ?

Je vois que dans C: \ Metatrader-Folder \ experts \ files \ je n'ai pas le fichier TraderClient.res dont ils parlent.

Pouvez vous m'aider SVP

Raph

Raph,

As I recall when you execute the setup file, the only thing you need to watch is that you are giving it the right location for the files.

Roger

Server downtime

Hi All,

I said what the heck and bought this yesterday. It traded around 12 times for me, all winners. Ranging from 15-38 pips. It seemed promising. I kept getting the "error downloading trade list". I emailed them and they said it was normal for some reason.

Well, today their member site is gone and I emailed support so we'll see. I cannot login and it is not making trades. The sales site is still there but no way to access the members area to see the trades. I hope it is just a technical error and they get it resolved. 12 consecutive winning trades from the first night helped my account quite a bit. Hope this helps

Pharoh,

I was having trouble reaching the server last night (ETS) and this morning when I was checking trades, found that they had closed a trade at 04:31 GST for a loss of 22 pips and I had a closure on that same trade at 11:56 GST for a gain of 10 pips. My guess is that they had their server down from about 00:00 or 02:00 GST until 11:56 GST. They undoubtedly got slammed by the volume of new startups. While this doesn't please me, I will give them the chance to get their act together.

While the size of some of the stop losses may appear large at first glance, they are still within a 1-2% risk tolerance. It is just a matter of how much they make before they ever hit a full stop loss. And, of course, the jury is still out on that.:cute:

Rollieroger

Good question, why is he selling it. I guess you could say that he is using the proceeds of the sale price as much needed capital to fund his trading account. The bigger the starting base, the more billions you could make after doubling your account 9 times!!!

Stay tuned Conrad, there will be many postings of results on this forum...after day 1 the system has produced around 180 pips profit. And who knows, this may very well be the system you're looking for....don't stray too far from this spot.

Maybe he just got bored. I for one kind of do sometimes feel really bored and thinking of doing something else beside trading.

Guys:
Just looking at their site, they have gone through hell and spend a bundle to get all that to work. from IT point of view and knowing Mt4 server and platform, it is really hard to provide this service this way.
Now if you had a lousy product and you did work with monthly subscription and you gave a 30days money back guaranty, what would be the point?
With this reasoning I took the plunge and hoping for the best. BTW they had not anticipated such turnout and are adding servers says support.

Good luck to all.

Bonjour
Pourquoi ?

Pouvez vous m'aider SVP

Raph

Ralph,
Il ya une chose telle que Google translate autres prêts à voir votre message.

Ok, so now the nuts and bolts. This is a TRADE COPIER. it opens on one chart and trades ALL PAIRS. I'm not sure if this is a master-slave EA copier (I'm thinking so since $37 a month seems too cheap for a real person to sit and trade). The signals are sent out from the master server to your computer and it places all 3 order types (market,limit,stop) in both directions.

Pharoh777, I thought that we were in fact duplicating exactly what this so called Matthew Burton (real person?)is trading on his own account. (ie) he is attempting to emulate his previous performance from 8 months ago and copying the exact trades on our platforms through this EA. Essentially then, there ought to be a real person placing trades on the Master account not some master software selecting the trades. My view is further reinforced by the odd (human) manner in which trades are closed for profit, not the clinical 50 pip wins shown on the promo. Clearly, the greater number of wins shown in the early stages, albeit small ones, the better the performance stacks up purely on a win/loss ratio perspective in an endeavour to snare more subscribers. Hey, things are going well at least after 4 days, my demo account is up 217.1 pips. However, a worrying sign is that the number of opened trades have dramatically reduced (eg) day 1 - 1 trade, day 2 - 13 trades, day 3 - 2 trades and day 4 - 1 trade. Seriously doubt I would be able to make major inroads rapidly at this pace as promised in the ad. Is this a precursor to forcing the $37pm subscribers to platinum at $97pm, I wonder.

Further to my Earlier Post - Extract from the Affiliates page

Interesting reading, click on the Affiliates page in the ad and get an insight into the marketing activities, here is proof of the human element(?)
Although people like the automation of Forex robots they are generally not happy to leave them 100% hands free on there live account due to the fact they are unable to account for news events and other hard to predict occurrences.

Which is why we have incorporated the best of both worlds into this product... A genuinely rich and professional Forex trader to produce the signals and react to changes in the market and our flawless trade copying system to automatically copy them to the clients terminal.

We are sure that the customer is going to be very pleased indeed when they start seeing the accuracy of our signals and the insane amount of money they will be making, this in turn is going to keep the customer retention extremely high and also the refunds very low
UNQUOTE

Back