• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AutoFxMillionaire.com (Matthew Burton)

General discussions of a financial company
GBP/JPY trade - standard trade

No Kiran, this trade is a standard trade not Platinum because I too had it - now closed.
Now a 4th pair has come in USD/CAD........

Last edited:
Missed a couple

Last night I missed a couple of trades. :hissyfit: He has 38 trades total and I only have 34. He has 34 winners and I have 32 (94.1%). His total pips are 394.8 and mine are 415.9. I'll have to check my journal on the the MT4 this weekend to see if I can trace what might have happened.

So far I continue to be pleased.:D

Rollieroger

Mine is 579.7PIPS

This Week
---------------------
Auto fx millionaire : 457.1pips

Mine: 579.7PIPS

Total trades :44

Total Winner:41

3 loses

This Week
---------------------
Auto fx millionaire : 457.1pips

Mine: 579.7PIPS

Total trades :44

Total Winner:41

3 loses

Excellent work. I am very impressed so far, despite the initial misgivings. There was a comment made earlier by someone regarding the effort gone into creating the members page, which is very cleverly (IMHO) put together to personalise to your particular MT4 account. A GOOD sign for me as well. Given this, and notwithstanding the errors detected in the results shown in the promotional advertising, I will give it a big TICK for this week. May it continue on without any MAJOR drawdown issues. Hopefully, this aspect will be HUMANLY managed for us.

Happy Trading.......

Hello, buy Autofxmillonarie 2 days ago.
I have not received any product.
I have only received emails on purchases and sales market.
To you, I took so long to give yourself the files?

Anyone have the link to the user area?

It took almost three days in will send data access.
But do not post any link or e file.
Anyone have the link to the user area?:unhappy:

It took almost three days in will send data access.
But do not post any link or e file.
Anyone have the link to the user area?:unhappy:

Here is the link - Auto FX Millionaire

I guess you are saying that you did receive some information from them. Strange, I purchased 2 licences and received my instructions within seconds. The 2nd one I only just got a few hours ago, in both cases I set up the accounts within minutes and off I went.

In your case the key is to 1st log in to your member page using the above link, you will find your log in and password details in an email. Once you're in there, navigate to the Download area and follow the set up instructions. Once you have installed the EA on MT4, you need to navigate to the Profile area on your membership page and obtain the EA licence. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Anyone have a live forward account of chart we can see of this EA? the Main web page of this EA stops last month and it is not live.

Someone might Garry, in any event the results posted on the promo ad I believe were only indicative and unproven and now after a week of live trading becomes entirely academic to me at least. Why? Because the entire scheme is based on doubling your base 9 times to end up with an enormous compounded return at the end of the project. Within a week, Matthew or whoever is pulling the strings at the other end has managed to steer the group to a 500 odd pip profit. This in my opinion is acceptable and will take me towards my end result if it keeps up. Mind you, you only need 2000 pips per phase to double your account, even less if you are clever enough to increase your lot size at the right time as well as keeping a lid on the risk. Suffice to say, we have'nt encountered a major catastrophe that could easily have plunged our accounts down by 500 pips. The strength of the system will depend on how well these catastrophic events are handled. I noticed this week there is a tendency to dollar cost average into trades on the same pair when the market is moving against you. We are told that the trader has 8 years experience in the FX market, and I sincerely hope that he has seen it all and has an answer to every (or almost every) stuation one could encounter in the FX market. I know I don't so over to them with my $37 pm to steer me through this tangle.

Here is the link - Auto FX Millionaire

I guess you are saying that you did receive some information from them. Strange, I purchased 2 licences and received my instructions within seconds. The 2nd one I only just got a few hours ago, in both cases I set up the accounts within minutes and off I went.

In your case the key is to 1st log in to your member page using the above link, you will find your log in and password details in an email. Once you're in there, navigate to the Download area and follow the set up instructions. Once you have installed the EA on MT4, you need to navigate to the Profile area on your membership page and obtain the EA licence. Hope this helps.

THANK YOU!!

Back