• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AutoFxMillionaire.com (Matthew Burton)

General discussions of a financial company
Calp, Kiran Thomas C and Rollieroger,

Firstly thanks for your postings. Could I trouble you please to just fill in a couple of details...

1) How many days have you been trading this system and 2) What has been the maximum drawdown.

So many things (especially in Forex) seem too good to be true, but it is looking as though this system might just work.

Thanks

DM

Hi Muppet Diesel
I set up fxautomillionaire from Monday until 12 pm and Friday evening (yesterday), it has been 45 trades with 41 winners and 4 losers (or 90.25% of winning trades). In the four losers, two were lost around 2 pips and 2 of 21 pips around. I made a total 457.1 + pips since Monday. This performance is quite impressive, as long as it lasts!
Me for a demo account starting from € 1000, I am on lots of 0.05. And you?
This represents 1% of my margin. What do you think?

Good weekend to all and long life fxautomillionaire!

PS : sorry for my English but I'm french !

Firstly thanks for your postings. Could I trouble you please to just fill in a couple of details...

1) How many days have you been trading this system and 2) What has been the maximum drawdown.

So many things (especially in Forex) seem too good to be true, but it is looking as though this system might just work.

Thanks

DM

I started trading a demo for 3 days, and a live account for 2 days. I would suggest that someone who has been trading demo for 5 full days (that's how old the system is) simply attach their full statement to a post here on this forum for you, it will give you full statistical details and all the answers you are looking for.

Hi Diesel

Thanks

DM

Hello Diesel

I am on live account for the last 5 days ,so far 45 trades and out of it 41 were winners and 4 losers ,Losing trades were 2 pips(2) others were around 17 and 20 I guess ,My broker is think forex ,as the spreads are less,I probably get a bit more profit than others .

I started with $500 ,I kept 0.02 lots ,and My profit currently is $109.92,also one trade in floating loss of -$3.66 .Maximum drawdown ,I had, is in the beginning of the trade day ,Monday ,and it was around 18-20% of the equity ie nearly $100-$110 out of $500

Currently ,I increased my lot size to 0.03 from this week onwards,I requested Matthew to add ,money management in the EA,I did not receive any reply so far .

@Calp
-----------------------
I received a mail from Matthew that ,EUR/USD and GBP/USD are only in normal trades ,and rest of the currency pairs were supposed to come in platinum and they are still coming in normal trades ,as they are in the process of coding to arrange the rest of the pairs in platinum, So in future people with "normal" does not receive other pairs than EUR/USD and GBP/USD .

Hopefully If the things goes fine here ,I guess account will be doubled in a month ,and who knows ,we will be a part of Matthew's Target .May god bless every one ,who is a part of Auto Fx Millionaire .

Next week is very critical ,9 news release and NFP ,so Let's see ,how does Auto fx millionaire is going to perform .

Thanks
Kiran

Last edited:
Hello Diesel

Next week is very critical ,9 news release and NFP ,so Let's see ,how does Auto fx millionaire is going to perform .

Thanks
Kiran

I guess he will avoid having any LIVE trades during these high impact news times, given that TPs are small and you can't afford to have a massive spike in the wrong direction.

@Calp
-----------------------
I received a mail from Matthew that ,EUR/USD and GBP/USD are only in normal trades ,and rest of the currency pairs were supposed to come in platinum and they are still coming in normal trades ,as they are in the process of coding to arrange the rest of the pairs in platinum, So in future people with other "normal" does not receive other pairs than EUR/USD and GBP/USD .

Thanks
Kiran

Kiran, did you receive this email from Matthew because you had asked him the question OR did it just come to you because you are a Platinum client?

Platinum

Kiran, FYI, you signed up for Platinum at the same time you signed up for "normal". You would have read at the time it was a ONE OFF $97 fee. Here is the web site that says so :One Time Offer...

I bought a second licence and I too wanted to get Platinum, however when I followed the links the Plimus page was very clear that it is a recurring payment of $97 pm. I queried this with support and they confirmed it is a recurring payment and they will fix the error on the web page.

yes

It is a recurring payment, Website shows wrong data .it is $97 per month .

I checked it ,before I make the payment .

I wrote an email to Matthew and got the clarification regarding platinum trade and normal trade

Misleading pricing

I subscribed to both normal and platinum trades and this is the deal: 1) the so called monthly $37 fee for normal trades is actually a WEEKLY fee (I confirmed it with Plimus), and 2) the so called one time $97 fee is actually a MONTHLY fee. What gives? I don't care how accurate his trades are, but he should be up front about your costs. :unhappy:

Hello Egodspeed

I subscribed to both normal and platinum trades and this is the deal: 1) the so called monthly $37 fee for normal trades is actually a WEEKLY fee (I confirmed it with Plimus), and 2) the so called one time $97 fee is actually a MONTHLY fee. What gives? I don't care how accurate his trades are, but he should be up front about your costs. :unhappy:

Hello Egodspeed

For the normal trade it is $37 monthly and platinum trade is $97 monthly.May be, you tried the second option(free) ,when you tried to subscribe ,there was a problem with that settings ,You can send a mail to support and ask them to cancel the $37 package currently ,and you can re-subscribe the same .

:)

Thanks
Kiran

Back