• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AutoFxMillionaire.com (Matthew Burton)

General discussions of a financial company
normal acc ,how may pairs?

platinum,how many pairs and wich one?

inner circle,what's the difference?

just a litle thought :D\

btw: i'm using about half the risk that they suggest,is anyone using the .1 lot each 1000?

Last edited:
Hello. my account almost hill. I started with $ 250.
I sent many emails to Matthew imformando of error, we will send my vps access to even look at him, but he always answered with other questions.
Never open operations since yesterday.
Before yesterday began to open and was a mess.
It is open twice, thus doubling.
Some people lost 73 pips. I lost 146 pips in operation since it is doubled. And some operations have now been three times abrierto. So my account is $ 100. It has lost $ 150 in a day.
Right now I have 6 open trades, all in a loss of $ 10 each.

Hey Miami do you have your lot size set to .01 as recommended? If not you are over leveraging your account. I would not be in a rush to make this work right out the gate risk no more than 5% of your total account balance. That way if you are in 6 trades at any given time your only at a .60cent/pip movement as opposed to $1 each trade even if you lost 146 pips using the settings of .01 you would of only lost $14.60.
This is the #1 problem with traders impatience, and over leveraging their accounts put their trading capital at risk.
As a professional trader you never want to risk more than 1% on any trade idea and never risk more than 2-5% total in one trading day. Thats like saying if I had $100 and I lost 5% of my $100 , I would still have $95 left to play tomorrow.

Peace
Bran

Does anyone think the EU has any chance of going up anytime soon? Because AutoFX does, and every other EA I'm running does, thus I'm ridiculously heavily weighted on the upside and it seems to be in a fairly solid downhill run... :-(
Fundamental analysists please reply :)

I know you want fundamentals but I was looking at the technicals and everything I see is telling me downward movement. On the daily the market flow is down, the stochastics signal line is downward and not in the oversold area 20 and approaching upward, CCI is screaming a strong down trend as well. On the 4Hrs chart it is below the 200 MVA again but the stochastics and the CCI are screaming oversold. So it all depends on how you look at the way the trader is viewing this E/U. I believe it is officially a swing trade unlike the E/J were in for now. TP is 110.18 and almost near it's target projection which looks like past resistance. Let's watch and see.

opps as I write this my EA is doing that little "The EA failed to download trade list (#)" deal again which indicates the servers are down again. I'm gonna have to watch this EA closely for times like this. Also, the site is down too.

Carlscott, I've watched this EA pull off a hell of a turn around in E/U but it had to do in 3 days I think it was.

I am running the EA on a VPS. Every time I log in it says "The EA is unable to download the trade list".

Is this critical? Any thoughts?

Warning !

Hello
I'm on autofxmillionaire since Monday, August 22. Last week was very good. But since yesterday and the loss of 70 pips and now nothing works. Yesterday was a position open on eur / usd at 19.45. She closed today at 5:07 p.m. a -145 PIPS!
And when I go on trades master, nothing is closed at home and they took the position yesterday at 18:26! Even worse, the site Auto FX Millionaire heading "your trade", this order did not even appear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Between the master account / Your my account metatrader trade and nothing coincide on the timing of trades and profits.

This is very bad for the future, for example the site today announced a profit of 45.6 + PIPS while I in my account I am for today - 100 pips!: Choqué:

MT4i - faiel

Someone had the same problem as me today?

thank you

The same or worse.

Hello
I'm on autofxmillionaire since Monday, August 22. Last week was very good. But since yesterday and the loss of 70 pips and now nothing works. Yesterday was a position open on eur / usd at 19.45. She closed today at 5:07 p.m. a -145 PIPS!
And when I go on trades master, nothing is closed at home and they took the position yesterday at 18:26! Even worse, the site Auto FX Millionaire heading "your trade", this order did not even appear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Between the master account / Your my account metatrader trade and nothing coincide on the timing of trades and profits.

This is very bad for the future, for example the site today announced a profit of 45.6 + PIPS while I in my account I am for today - 100 pips!: Choqué:

MT4i - faiel

thank you

Almost never opens the trades listed in "Master trades" and has opened offices have closed in losses. Here I show the table "Your trades." I have been since Sunday. http://free0.hiboox.com/images/3511/032fc90ac05064e1946746e801772fcc.png
I do not understand that do not open the same offices as the "Master trades", in addition, sometimes cirrus not my trades at the same time ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

MT4i - faiel

thank you

I am noticing that too. They don't seem to post all the trades on the "Master Trades" page... most every trade is a winner according to this page. This does not seem to be consistent with reality, or, what I am seeing or reading on this thread!!

I am noticing that too. They don't seem to post all the trades on the "Master Trades" page... most every trade is a winner according to this page. This does not seem to be consistent with reality, or, what I am seeing or reading on this thread!!

I agree with you. The master trades and my trades page do not match. Worse still, my real account is down over $800 whereas the master trades do not show these losses.

I have emailed support but no reply. In th past week, I only have 12 trades on my trades compared to over 70 on master trades.

The master trades page gives good reading but my trades and my account are very different.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Has anyone else got a similar problem?

It happens exactly the same.

I agree with you. The master trades and my trades page do not match. Worse still, my real account is down over $800 whereas the master trades do not show these losses.

I have emailed support but no reply. In th past week, I only have 12 trades on my trades compared to over 70 on master trades.

The master trades page gives good reading but my trades and my account are very different.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Has anyone else got a similar problem?

It happens exactly the same.

Hello guys

These are the trades in my account currently, I missed two 3 signals yesterday ,I feel ,I am lucky enough to be out of that EUR/USD trades

Regarding lot size ,I am keeping 0.01 for every $200 , currently I kept 0.06 lot for my $1200 balance ,actually I funded yesterday .I am not going with the recommendation of Matthew and his team,why un-wantely restless sleep in night.At certain point today ,I went down nearly 13-15% of my equity ,still I hope I am under control .

Regarding the difference in page ,I don't find much difference in the pages ,the major difference comes only with one GBPUSD pair and one GBPJPY pair where master trade shows profit and mine is in loss . Other than that every thing is fine .Guys make sure you do not have drop in internet connection .If you are using VPS ,make sure ,you are choosing the right VPS , don't go for some $10-15 VPS ,it will screw you,because of lack of Memory .

I will tell you ,why I missed yesterday signals ,I closed MT4 and reopened again ,which causes me to miss that signal ,this is happened in less than 10-15 sec.Make sure you are always connected to internet ,if you are behind a wireless connection,make it as wired connection.

I advise every one to reduce the lot size( according to me ,never risk beyond 5-7% of the equity) ,because there are always software glitches when a new system is being used ,let them get stabilized with their softwares ,Servers, load and other stuffs

Thanks
Kiran

Attachments

• autofx.png
    autofx.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 44
Back