• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AutoFxMillionaire.com (Matthew Burton)

General discussions of a financial company
Big Trade Loss !!!

Hello

Today they are an open trade on GBP / JPY at 15h51 and it closed at 4:09 p.m. for 7pips. The problem is that on my platform, the trade has not been closed and ran up to 17h (closed auto trade) ==> Results -73 pips (- € 48)!

Someone had this kind of mishap?

Why this?

Same here

Here's the master trade:

Close

GBPJPY

BUY

2011-08-31 15:51:31

502.0 pips

498.0 pips

2011-08-31 16:09:53

PL: 7.8 pips

Here's my trade:

Close

GBPJPYSB

BUY

2011-08-31 15:51:41

500.0 pips

500.0 pips

2011-08-31 17:00:10

PL: -72.7 pips

This looks mightely suspicious to me. I've emailed support for an explanation, but I'm starting to think things are being doctored to look like a much better trading outcome is unfolding....

Discrepancy

I also had the gbpjpy loss of 74 pips while the server had a gain of 7pips. My loss was taken before the server (of course, because the price went back up). But if the server was down, how did my system get a signal to sell? The stop loss was 500 pips.

Seems a little dodgy to me. I will keep my eyes open. I am not complaining about the one Euro trade that I had for 25 pips that I guess never triggered on the server. I did miss some pound trades that were hedges --less than 10 pips (US trader here:unhappy:).

Overall I am not complaining about the performance.

Rollieroger

Same problem!

I too have had a problem with the gbpjpy trade at 15.51.

The loss on my account is -68 pips.

I also have another problem, the master trades show 17 trades for today but my trades only show 4. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

HI
For me, I my metatrader has taken 16 trades :
13 winners and 3 loosers
Total win brut 111,50€
loose : 81€
Benefits : +30€

Middle day today with big looser trade

Good night !

-71 for me. But at least there is a reasonable explanation re the server outage and they aren't just doctoring the master results. Still, its pretty crappy.

On the plus side I was almost happy to see those UC trades get out for a small-ish loss. It makes me more comfortable that they are using decent risk management and not just letting things run and hoping for the best.

nothing to complaint about ,got platinum member trial, about the only system that can win on a regular basis nowadays with milliondollardpips,already paid by itself ,for me so far so good:D

nothing to complaint about ,got platinum member trial, about the only system that can win on a regular basis nowadays with milliondollardpips,already paid by itself ,for me so far so good:D

Hey guys, Bryant here been trading for about 14 yrs and been waiting for something like this EA to come along. I have been using the EA since Thursday, 8/25/11 and have had impressive results with the AutoFX Millionaire. Got both versions but doesn't seem to be getting any Platinum trades. Here is my demo account link to the MT4i Live Stats, MT4i - mbtrader , the first few trades was me playing around testing new ideas but where you see the Magic# that is all AFX Millionaire.

I have been monitoring it very closely for those no server periods and today was the worst of -53.8 but the master is +7.8, I looked at the journal in the MT4 and during that period there was no ping from their server so they are going to need to increase their server capacity. Those can't read download messages are all server problems. Also those USD/CAD trades turned out to be loosers as well for -29.9 and -33.5, nasty when she had a good run of good trades.

There is a live trader mixed with computer algorithms being used for the perfect combination so when nasty things happen then the trader/s can react to it immediately. This is also indicated by sell buy/ stop limit orders being removed when conditions aren't right. I am up 433.10 pips in 8 trading days which is impressive in my book so I hope these little errors will get fixed. 52 winners and six losses

As far as lot size to trade keep it 5% of your total account balance. As far as when to increase, I guess we need to keep a running consensus on how much to trade per lot size multiplier and when to do so. I have mine set at 1.5 for now and will increase when I see another $8000 increase reason being, I don't know how many times the EA will trade in one day.

Let's all pray that they fix the minor problems so that we can all be millionaires. I was doing a little figuring and this is what I came up with, if Mathew sold 1 Million copies of this EA in 8 months time frame and each person made $1 Million Dollars each during this time that would be $1 Trillion Dollars taken out of the markets but over this same time of 8 months the FX market would of traded roughly $832 Trillion. That means that we wouldn't even pop a grape in the grand scheme of things because $1 Trillion is just 1/8th of a % of the $832 Trillion so this very well could work without detection if these minor problems get worked out and he puts some serious money in more servers.

Anyway, just my 2 cents, lets stay connected.
Peace
Bran

Back