Belize Liscence (Spam from inside JustForex)

Metaquotes employs very aggressive hedging tools

What do you mean by very aggressive hedging tools, you are the trader and not metaquote.

Basically, when traders start hedging to protect their accounts, it means deep trouble, also you are the one who controls leverage, just never give a chance to the broker to fool you ;)

These days it’s best to forget any paradise Island Brokers including Cyprus !

It's good if a broker is licensed. But I think whether a broker pays its traders is way more important.

It's good if a broker is licensed. But I think whether a broker pays its traders is way more important.

The better is license the more are chances broker will allow you to withdraw your profit and ensure long-term cooperation. Preferable locations of licensing organizations for brokers are UK Australia and Cyprus.

The better is license the more are chances broker will allow you to withdraw your profit and ensure long-term cooperation. Preferable locations of licensing organizations for brokers are UK Australia and Cyprus.
UK is too tough, I've read on forexfactory that they want to reduce leverage to 1:30
Too well regulated, to my mind

Several times I came across the opinion that Belize license is bad, but in fact the important thing is not what kind of a license that is, but how the broker pays money to its traders.

Back