best forex broker to trade with

smiles62

Recruit
Hello,, am new to forex and wanted to start trading. All the companies I found online as legit, have bad reviews here. I understand how important this platform is, so I will please like to know if there is any trader here who knows a forex broker who is legit and honest. Which is the best broker anyone can recommend to me

thanks

Dennis Riley

Recruit
I agree totally that a right broker is the most important thing in trading. Your well-being on the market is contingent on a broker.
To me individually such credible broker became ETFinance. It works transparently, provides top tools by the means of my trading is more productive. I highly recommend this broker for beginners, because it offers education. Customer support managers assist well and always help.

acertablet

Corporal
Hello,, am new to forex and wanted to start trading. All the companies I found online as legit, have bad reviews here. I understand how important this platform is, so I will please like to know if there is any trader here who knows a forex broker who is legit and honest. Which is the best broker anyone can recommend to me

thanks
globalprime.com
europacbank.com/products/brokerage/ept/

Jim B

Corporal
There’s a lot of brokers out there I would just read through some of the reviews and try out demo on some of the ones you’re interested in.

sebking1986

Recruit
Use this as one source for reviews for sure but there are plenty of other review sites out there. Best thing to do is increase the number of reviews you read and try and narrow it down that way

Petezaa

Recruit

thanks
Each individual has their own preferences, so it's hard to say what broker is the 'best'. However, if you look at the reviews section on FPA - you should be able to find a broker that is best for you.

Olivia Davis

Recruit
Hi, i know what you mean. I have tried M4Markets which they seemed to offer decent forex and CFDs , they are relevant new in the market though but so far I didn’t have any issue with them.

plenty of good ones out there. i ensure it has mt4 nob and desktop, 24/7 customer support, tight variable spreads, and a good variety of tradable asssets. also good to make sure theres deposits and withdrawal methods suited to you, and ensure timescales are not lengthly.

acertablet

Corporal
Hi, i know what you mean. I have tried M4Markets which they seemed to offer decent forex and CFDs , they are relevant new in the market though but so far I didn’t have any issue with them.
May i know why broker in East Africa (seychelles) is reliable?
Code:
https://www.m4markets.com