Best Trading Time

The best time of trading for a trader is when he is mentally free and prepare to analyze market well . depending on time zone of a country he can choose good time for him. I like to trade in less volatile market so that I can manage my positions accordingly.

Sounds like Saturday to me.

Oh wait - I can't seem to get trades to open or close on Saturday. :(

In my opinion, there are no best time to trade on Forex. Never judge the market behavior, read what the context are instead of guessing what time the market have good opportunities.

In my opinion, there are no best time to trade on Forex. Never judge the market behavior, read what the context are instead of guessing what time the market have good opportunities.

I am agree with you. There is no best time for trading in forex market, traders need to make analysis before they decided to make decision for entry point and exit point. But traders can consider tendency of market's movement in certain session as choice for concentrate in trading time. If you're intraday traders so usually Asian session is boring time and it will be more effective to trade in London session or New York session. So, the best time for trading will depend on trader's style of trading and analysis to each market's condition to get opportunity in making profit and limit loss.

I really like the London and New York overlap session where in the liquidty of the market is awesome for trading with currency pairs such as GBP/USD, EUR/USD, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY and so on. But these are my preferred currency pairs which i am sure of the market price action.

Both sessions are best and if we will trade after having proper planning then we can earn reasonable amount during these session. I am attached with this business since last three years and most of my trading involved during these sessions and I am earning reasonable amount and enjoying my trading.

Both sessions are best and if we will trade after having proper planning then we can earn reasonable amount during these session. I am attached with this business since last three years and most of my trading involved during these sessions and I am earning reasonable amount and enjoying my trading.

It is actually true that unless we will know the importance of proper planning in our trades we are not able to do them correctly :)

I really like the London and New York overlap session where in the liquidty of the market is awesome for trading with currency pairs such as GBP/USD, EUR/USD, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY and so on. But these are my preferred currency pairs which i am sure of the market price action.
And these individual sessions (not just the overlap) are usually more volatile. Perfect for those who want to catch larger moves.

I am agree with you. There is no best time for trading in forex market, traders need to make analysis before they decided to make decision for entry point and exit point. But traders can consider tendency of market's movement in certain session as choice for concentrate in trading time. If you're intraday traders so usually Asian session is boring time and it will be more effective to trade in London session or New York session. So, the best time for trading will depend on trader's style of trading and analysis to each market's condition to get opportunity in making profit and limit loss.

That's right. Opportunity wouldn't date you with precise timing. You have to look yourself.

The best time to trade forex is when the market is active, and considering that there are trading sessions open during most of the day the market (or different parts of it, at least) is active most of the time. So it depends on your personal preference. I for one prefer the London session because I am most alert during that time of the day. By the time the NY one opens I get too distracted.

Sometime news high impact also become one factor that causing price movement being rapidly, which also many trader still using news especially for trader that use fundamental analysis approach, time news released these trader wil more concentration.

Back