Best Trading Time

I'm a swing trader, I mostly trade on daily time frame. So when a new candle is formed I look at charts to pick any signal that matches my trading plan. So the formation of new daily candle is the best time for me to trade.

Maybe not all trader will meet with these time, like as me usually only trade on newyork session time after go home from my offline job, but yes in london session often occured larger movement and mght will good if meet with these time
If you're a scalper you can always trade the Asian session. And even if you're not, trading pairs like AUD, NZD, and JPY (and their crosses) has some pretty decent moves, as we've seen recently.

If you're a scalper you can always trade the Asian session. And even if you're not, trading pairs like AUD, NZD, and JPY (and their crosses) has some pretty decent moves, as we've seen recently.
Seems it's good asian session for scalping, but still don't like trade with scalping, and prefer as swing trading now still more comfortable in my experience, but yes might on jpy aud nzd has better option on asian session

Seems it's good asian session for scalping, but still don't like trade with scalping, and prefer as swing trading now still more comfortable in my experience, but yes might on jpy aud nzd has better option on asian session

On forex, I might prefer to trade more on European Session rather than Asian Session. All those asian currencies move on Asian Session usually is because only fundamental announcement and not real move or intention where the currencies wanna go.

What is the best time to trade? London session or New York session?

It depends on many factors. What currencies/instruments, what is your horizon, etc...
For example I'm trading EUR/USD and I'm usually doing it in London and NY sessions. But even during these sessions there are some hours when I prefer to stay away from the market.

Swing trading (especially in terms of risk/reward) is way better than scalping, there is no doubt about that.

Swing trading (especially in terms of risk/reward) is way better than scalping, there is no doubt about that.
Scalping trading required more concentration and focus on the market, it will absorb energy and minds I think ,if trader have high temper hence will often suffering with their own emotion

Scalping trading required more concentration and focus on the market, it will absorb energy and minds I think ,if trader have high temper hence will often suffering with their own emotion

Certainly scalping exerts too much of pressure on the traders mind because of the involvement of money with huge lot size to make quick profits and which may also turn to quick losses.

Certainly scalping exerts too much of pressure on the traders mind because of the involvement of money with huge lot size to make quick profits and which may also turn to quick losses.

Many traders are doing trades based on scalping methods and they also have to look at the exact timing of such trades :)

Back