Best Trading Time

Yeah, practice definitely makes maybe not perfect, but at least profitable. Again telling people my story, I suffered for 8 years losses before going trading professionally. Persistent is another must in trading career.

Was there a set moment in time when your trading changed into profitable? Or did it happen gradually?

Was there a set moment in time when your trading changed into profitable? Or did it happen gradually?

Whenever we are trading with the knowledge of the trends then it becomes easy for us to manage our trading and also earn a good income :)

Whenever we are trading with the knowledge of the trends then it becomes easy for us to manage our trading and also earn a good income :)
Trend is our friend, making profit from forex trading as trader they need to analyze the trend market and if we can understand wih this matter, get profit will seems easy, but might not all trader will easily to identity the trend

Trend is our friend, making profit from forex trading as trader they need to analyze the trend market and if we can understand wih this matter, get profit will seems easy, but might not all trader will easily to identity the trend

Very much true, it takes a lot of observational skills to be applied with logic and without the influence of emotions to identify the trend of the market with which one can make good money.

Very much true, it takes a lot of observational skills to be applied with logic and without the influence of emotions to identify the trend of the market with which one can make good money.

Forex trading is always a time taking process and if we want to make more profits from our trading then we have to give some amount of time to the business :D

London is of course more "general" as its in the middle of everything. So I would recommed London. However a lot depends on your personal strategy so theres no ideal option unless you specify the details

London is of course more "general" as its in the middle of everything. So I would recommed London. However a lot depends on your personal strategy so theres no ideal option unless you specify the details
Also the overlapping of EU US trading hours is a good time to trade.

Also the overlapping of EU US trading hours is a good time to trade.

The market becomes a little too volatile at that time for my taste, but I am sure that there are plenty of strategies that can make use of that. I, personally, prefer the beginning of the London session.

Back