Best Trading Time

I couldn't agree more. It's important to trade with a clear head. If you are stressed, either because of past trades that didn't go well or because of other outside factors then your judgement could be compromised.

I couldn't agree more. It's important to trade with a clear head. If you are stressed, either because of past trades that didn't go well or because of other outside factors then your judgement could be compromised.
Yes I think you right, we need trade with calm minds to analyze trend market and also to making our plan trading properly, if in emotion maybe better we avoid the market rather than only trade based on emotion which often causing failure

Yes, that's good behavior. But try more to improve yourself next time and make yourself could calm down in front of your platform without walking away. Walking away is a basic to allow yourself cool down, the second step is you could even calm down even you sit in front of your platform.

That, unfortunately, is not something that I have learned to do very well. I mean, sometimes I'm successful, sometimes not so much. It all depends on my environment, which is sometimes quite stressful.

That, unfortunately, is not something that I have learned to do very well. I mean, sometimes I'm successful, sometimes not so much. It all depends on my environment, which is sometimes quite stressful.
Once you suffer loses, if you feel stressed, stop trading that day, even the next or for the entire week. There so many days you can trade and recover. Also, a good stress-reliever is to use smaller lots and larger time frame; you'll sleep a lot easier if you know a little of your capital is at risk (of course, always use stop loss/take profit).

Once you suffer loses, if you feel stressed, stop trading that day, even the next or for the entire week. There so many days you can trade and recover. Also, a good stress-reliever is to use smaller lots and larger time frame; you'll sleep a lot easier if you know a little of your capital is at risk (of course, always use stop loss/take profit).

That's what I'm doing. I try to think about anything but forex, because the more I think about it when something like this happens, to more stressed out I get.

Practice, practice and practice. That's the only way to improve. I know by walking away does help, but it is not for long term cure. If you want to success in this business, you have to accept the fact. In fact, walking away is just for us to calm down or hide away from our own losses.

Practice, practice and practice. That's the only way to improve. I know by walking away does help, but it is not for long term cure. If you want to success in this business, you have to accept the fact. In fact, walking away is just for us to calm down or hide away from our own losses.

I try to never hide from my losses. I walk away because I need perspective, and that is not something one can gain right after they've made a mistake. I calm down, I look at what I did from an emotional distance and I try not to do the same next time. But you're right, of course, practice makes perfect.

I try to never hide from my losses. I walk away because I need perspective, and that is not something one can gain right after they've made a mistake. I calm down, I look at what I did from an emotional distance and I try not to do the same next time. But you're right, of course, practice makes perfect.

If we can do our trades with consistency then our trading will also become a lot more easier for us :)

Those who not accept their mistakes not go forward with understanding forex business. In this business we learn from mistakes and loss. We try to go best next time when know the real reason of loss .If we say ourself perfect then can not improve trading skill.

Yeah, practice definitely makes maybe not perfect, but at least profitable. Again telling people my story, I suffered for 8 years losses before going trading professionally. Persistent is another must in trading career.

Back