Best Trading Time

Best trading time for any trader depends on several factors, his strategy and his time available for trading. These two things decided about your best trading time.

Best trading time for any trader depends on several factors, his strategy and his time available for trading. These two things decided about your best trading time.

Moreover it also largely depends on the geographical location we are at. Thus, based on this traders may choose their best favorable market session for trading in the highly potential forex market.

Moreover it also largely depends on the geographical location we are at. Thus, based on this traders may choose their best favorable market session for trading in the highly potential forex market.

True, it's hard to trade in the middle of the night when you're half-asleep.

Of course. Trading needs a lot of commitment and concentration. When you are tired and sleepy, emotion will comes along.

I wouldn't say I am particularly emotional when I am tired and sleepy, as I don't have the energy for it. The problem is that it's really difficult to focus and think clearly.

I wouldn't say I am particularly emotional when I am tired and sleepy, as I don't have the energy for it. The problem is that it's really difficult to focus and think clearly.

It is not good for us in the long run to be emotionally attached to our trading results as they can lead us into big losses :)

It is not good for us in the long run to be emotionally attached to our trading results as they can lead us into big losses :)

Being emotional is certainly not fruitful for the traders especially in the forex trading business. One needs to be more logical in their thoughts and trade with strong mindset to achieve success.

Being emotional is certainly not fruitful for the traders especially in the forex trading business. One needs to be more logical in their thoughts and trade with strong mindset to achieve success.

We should remain careful so that we can avoid the emotions in our trading and are able to do safe trades. This will take some time also :)

Yes, that can be major problem, which is usually overcome by taking a break and not forcing any trades.

Yeah, of course you will be lack of focusing, concentration or think wisely if you are tired and sleepy. But usually emotion is another big factor if you are tired. Not only in trading. If you notice that when you are tired or sleepy, you will get angry easily.

Yeah, of course you will be lack of focusing, concentration or think wisely if you are tired and sleepy. But usually emotion is another big factor if you are tired. Not only in trading. If you notice that when you are tired or sleepy, you will get angry easily.

True. I think it's more frustration than anger, but still, either way is detrimental to proper forex trading.

Back