Beware from trading journey company for accounts management him loss my account !!

DreamForexCO

Private, 1st Class
Hello

Beware from trading journey company for accounts management him loss my account !!
him tell me risk and drawdown about drawdown as estimated by 20% to 25% max no more and him told me trader professional mangmemnt will trade for my account but i see my account loss from this company becuse use big lots and dont used stoploss finall equity zero
the manger name was work for my account for this company Mr Dallbert . when i send my account details for him answer me every hors but when him loss my account no any one answer me i sent many massege but not recive any answer from company

Trading Journey

https://www.facebook.com/tradingjourney

this picture for loss account

1.png

2.png

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or NOT Guilty

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or NOT Guilty

I invite him and sent link thread via email and support for his site but not responce really this company approved big
scam bewre any boday from him .

I'm pretty sure there won't be any reply.
1)Their web site was created using WIX.com,a free web development platform.Using “do-it-yourself” kit is an unprofessional behaviour and it makes a financial service firm look bad
2)They say nothing about their regulation.
3)They offer binary options trading signals.That's a too complex and dangerous financial instrument for retail investors.It's the best system to fool people

Hello

him tell me risk and drawdown about drawdown as estimated by 20% to 25% max no more and him told me trader professional mangmemnt will trade for my account but i see my account loss from this company becuse use big lots and dont used stoploss finall equity zero
the manger name was work for my account for this company Mr Dallbert . when i send my account details for him answer me every hors but when him loss my account no any one answer me i sent many massege but not recive any answer from company

Trading Journey

https://www.facebook.com/tradingjourney

this picture for loss account

View attachment 19622

View attachment 19623

I've seen their page, where are the link at myfxbook to see real accounts and real statistics ? Did you believe to some promises
or you made a due diligence based on historical performances ?

I'm pretty sure there won't be any reply.
1)Their web site was created using WIX.com,a free web development platform.Using “do-it-yourself” kit is an unprofessional behaviour and it makes a financial service firm look bad
2)They say nothing about their regulation.
3)They offer binary options trading signals.That's a too complex and dangerous financial instrument for retail investors.It's the best system to fool people

you are right for every words you said bad site not regulation no false telphone all this result scam company

I've seen their page, where are the link at myfxbook to see real accounts and real statistics ? Did you believe to some promises
or you made a due diligence based on historical performances ?

alexx the item dont need history or link with myfxbook just orders appear in account picture droped and loss account
3 orders loss account im made due to what i see happen for account

But what can you expect from a company that uses an unprofessional FREE web platform! They have not enough money to set up a proper website...:mad:

Back