• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company

Broncki

Recruit
Hi. I was stupid and I risked all my savings (over $14k) with super trading offer. ‍♂️
Guy called Kevin Marcelo contacted me and offered help with trading investment via fb. Started with $500, so it was okay. I opened account on platform recommended by him. He was my account manager. Profits was growing very fast but to continue I had to upgrade account (2 times), then pay for signals, and when was time for withdraw they stopped transaction on 98% because I didn't pay the commission - which I suppose to pay after transaction (my account manger words)... I was empty so my acc meneger said I'll help you with paying half commission. So I borrowed money from friends to pay "my" half and of course he suddenly couldn't help me because he occurred some bitcoin transfer errors on both his wallets ‍♂️
So from 500 it went till over 14k... I'm bankrupt.
Does anyone know him and this trading platform?
I guess it's a big scam
What should I do now? Is it chance to do something to get my money back?

Hi. I was stupid and I risked all my savings (over $14k) with super trading offer. ‍♂️
Guy called Kevin Marcelo contacted me and offered help with trading investment via fb. Started with $500, so it was okay. I opened account on platform recommended by him. He was my account manager. Profits was growing very fast but to continue I had to upgrade account (2 times), then pay for signals, and when was time for withdraw they stopped transaction on 98% because I didn't pay the commission - which I suppose to pay after transaction (my account manger words)... I was empty so my acc meneger said I'll help you with paying half commission. So I borrowed money from friends to pay "my" half and of course he suddenly couldn't help me because he occurred some bitcoin transfer errors on both his wallets ‍♂️
So from 500 it went till over 14k... I'm bankrupt.
Does anyone know him and this trading platform?
I guess it's a big scam
What should I do now? Is it chance to do something to get my money back?
First of all, take a deep breath and accept this as a lifelong lesson with a huge amount.
Few possible ways to try to get your funds back only if you deposit the money via CC or Wire transfer by applying chargeback.

Apart from this, you are not able to recover your funds. Stay away from those who ask for money and say I`ll recover funds.

Few questions for you....

Are you able to access your account?
Why did you not search properly before you invested that much amount with some random person who met you on social media?

I used each time my cc but i bought bitcoin via crypto.com and then transfered from my wallet to the adress they gave me.
Q1: Yes I'm still able to access my account.
Q2: I believed my acc manager's fairy tales. He started asking about my private life, confirmed that he also had children, asked how I was feeling, etc. - he built an image of a friend. He sent me proofs of payments made by his other "students". He kept saying trust me - it's a sure profit and you won't lose any money - everything is 100% legal. He gave me contacts with others who had benefited from him - they confirmed that he had changed their lives. The further it went, the more I wanted to believe it. I made a huge fool of myself.

I used each time my cc but i bought bitcoin via crypto.com and then transfered from my wallet to the adress they gave me.
Q2: I believed my acc manager's fairy tales. He started asking about my private life, confirmed that he also had children, asked how I was feeling, etc. - he built an image of a friend. He sent me proofs of payments made by his other "students". He kept saying trust me - it's a sure profit and you won't lose any money - everything is 100% legal. He gave me contacts with others who had benefited from him - they confirmed that he had changed their lives. The further it went, the more I wanted to believe it. I made a huge fool of myself.
Remember this line and save it for a lifetime "Whenever someone says you will be a millionaire in a short time by investing in Forex, then, Run faster than Barry Allen"

Is there any amount in your account showing?
Did you contact the website regarding the same and if yes then what reply did you get from them?

Is there any amount in your account showing?
Did you contact the website regarding the same and if yes then what reply did you get from them?.
It was almost 68k and after withdraw it's 0 with no any record.
Screenshot_20230910-134830.jpg
Screenshot_20230915-124842.jpg
Screenshot_20230915-125002.jpg
Screenshot_20230915-125029.jpg
Screenshot_20230915-125051.jpg

This website was just setup in January 2023 and likely for the sole purpose of scamming. These scams are called Pig Butchering. You need to take screen shots of their website (because eventually they will shut it down), all trades, their wallet address, all communication and then everything else needed to document this crime. Then please let us know what country you are from so we can advise where to start filing reports.

The criminals running these scams are primarily Chinese in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar. You can google Pig Butchering Scam for endless articles about this fraud.

www.massivesignalfx.com

www.namesilo.com

1695767516644.png

Back