Beware of Nadex.com Scam and Bad Business Practice !!! Nadex scam!!!

They say that 95% of traders lose their money in the financial markets.

May be u may find 5 out of 100 reliable forex brokers if u are lucky enough.

That doesn't answer anything... i know the percentages, I'm looking for a broker in the US that is regulated and isn't a "scam," IS THERE ANY BROKERS THAT ARE REPUTABLE AND THAT YOU CAN MAKE WITHDRAWLS FROM IN THE US? <------- Can someone please answer this question for me.

Is there an trusted and regulated brokers in the US......? Every post or chat i see on every broker is that they are a scam..

Regulated, yes.

Trusted? I don't even trust my own forex broker. I have ZERO trust in any binary broker.

That doesn't answer anything... i know the percentages, I'm looking for a broker in the US that is regulated and isn't a "scam," IS THERE ANY BROKERS THAT ARE REPUTABLE AND THAT YOU CAN MAKE WITHDRAWLS FROM IN THE US? <------- Can someone please answer this question for me.

Contrary to what is suggested in the topic of this thread, Nadex is by no means a scam. Any conclusion to the contrary is silly frankly. The original poster L here on August 1st. That is over a month ago. I suspect he found that the mistake was his own, not that of Nadex.

Lots of people including myself have traded with confidence on Nadex for a long time. Nadex is in a totally different orbit from all the so-called 'brokers' out there based in Israel and Cyprus and other places. They are just completely different in structure.

All that being said, any organization can make mistakes. So, perhaps in the case of the original poster such a mistake was made. But, once again, any suggestion that Nadex is a scam is patently false.

I agree with Hamid. The person disappeared after making the post. Said he would make some complaints with NFA and such. Hes full of non-sense and people are way to quick to jump on the "scam" bandwagon.

Notice how the person claiming they are a scam is the same person who acknowledges they are bounching ACH deposits. This incurs a fee anywhere. His mess started when he did not have the funds in his account to deposit. He trades with these funds that where not his. No doubt he most likely had losses as well (of funds that where not his). He needs to deposit enough to pay for all fees and lost funds. He did not come back and report anything. Nadex takes all inquiries seriously.

I personally have traded Nadex for years and have no issues with money being deposited or withdrawn and don't know a single person who does and i know 1,000's of nadex traders. Though I rarely do deposits as the goal is to take it out not put it in. Here is a sections showing many recent withdrawals from Nadex with zero delay. forum.apexinvesting.com/t/the-goal-of-trading-for-any-trader-is/4425/2

There is no scam here just someone who can not manage their own funds to not place a deposit for money of which they don't have to deposit and causing themselves an accounting nightmare and wondering why someone does not give them free money.

Nadex is not a broker it is an exchange. it does not trade against you and its funds are held in segregated accounts. They are regulated by the CFTC that is higher than the NFA as they are an exchange.

In addition, they are an exchange not some pee on cyprus broker they are not going to publicly reply about someone's private account.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Hamid. The person disappeared after making the post. Said he would make some complaints with NFA and such. Hes full of non-sense and people are way to quick to jump on the "scam" bandwagon.

Notice how the person claiming they are a scam is the same person who acknowledges they are bounching ACH deposits. This incurs a fee anywhere. His mess started when he did not have the funds in his account to deposit. He trades with these funds that where not his. No doubt he most likely had losses as well (of funds that where not his). He needs to deposit enough to pay for all fees and lost funds. He did not come back and report anything. Nadex takes all inquiries seriously.

I personally have traded Nadex for years and have no issues with money being deposited or withdrawn and don't know a single person who does and i know 1,000's of nadex traders. Though I rarely do deposits as the goal is to take it out not put it in. Here is a sections showing many recent withdrawals from Nadex with zero delay. forum.apexinvesting.com/t/the-goal-of-trading-for-any-trader-is/4425/2

There is no scam here just someone who can not manage their own funds to not place a deposit for money of which they don't have to deposit and causing themselves an accounting nightmare and wondering why someone does not give them free money.

Nadex is not a broker it is an exchange. it does not trade against you and its funds are held in segregated accounts. They are regulated by the CFTC that is higher than the NFA as they are an exchange.

In addition, they are an exchange not some pee on cyprus broker they are not going to publicly reply about someone's private account.

Just yesterday I registered on your site at apexinvesting.com , made an introductory post about my plans to develop an automated trading system for Nadex (even though they stopped offering API), and now I get the following message while trying to log in: “Your account is locked”.

Did you know that Nadex’s largest liquidity provider is owned by IG Group - the same people who own Nadex itself?

CFTC Nadex Review: Two Market Makers Account for 99% of Flow (https://www.financemagnates.com/ins...dex-review-two-market-makers-account-99-flow/).

"Market Risk Management and Group One Futures Trading LLC took the other side of the transaction in 99 percent of all cases. MRM was on one side of approximately 70 percent of trades, and Group One 29 percent."

Market Risk Management Inc operates as a subsidiary of IG Group Holdings plc (https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=49446444)

Nadex may be real, but that doesn't stop people from setting up fake brokerages or pretending to be connected to Nadex or other regulated exchange. Similar to commodities, it is very easy to determine who has a bona-fide connection.

@pipsbuster Maybe it was a blessing that they blocked your acct. Looks more like some "training" course than an actual brokerage.

@vnsalvation1 did nfa/CFTC or nadex respond to your complaint?

Last edited:
Bottom line: IG Group which owns Nadex also takes the other side of its clients’ trades. It makes profit when they lose and loses to them should they win. It is therefore interested in them losing.

Back