Binary Options - What are they and how do they work?

if im not mistaken, the only regulated binary option in the world is Nadex, based in USA. everywhere else is not regulated. ive done calculation, if you lose, its $100, if you win its very low amount even direction you bet is correct, from $5 - 15, $20 plus.

that means if you lose once you need to win at least 3 times to get back even in your account balance, this is obvious scam, theres no edge for you, even thou its regulated lol. another way to play it is use heavy lot size in martingale order, $1, $5, $20, $60, $200, but back to the same principle, if you lose once, maybe need to quadruple,3x,5x,10x.etc the bet amount just to break even, not worth it in the long run, unless you have unlimited capital.

Most of the brokers are based outside the US, operate outside US law, and may hold member funds in various types of offshore accounts. They cannot legally offer binary options to retail customers in the United States. So think twice before dealing with binary options if you are involved.

Most of the brokers are based outside the US, operate outside US law, and may hold member funds in various types of offshore accounts. They cannot legally offer binary options to retail customers in the United States. So think twice before dealing with binary options if you are involved.

One more reason to avoid binary trading for me. Thanks.

Binary Options
What are they and how do they work?

FPA HQ has gotten this question and I've seen it come up in the forums. An FPA member requested a dedicated thread just for the topic, so here it is.

Please note that this thread in is General Forex Talk. Advertising is NOT permitted here. I chose this folder so that the topic can remain on what Binary Options are instead of discussing specific brokers.

Broker reps may post here, but only to provide information about the general topic of Binary Options.

Please don't post specific broker recommendations, advertisements, or affiliate links in this thread. Spam Cat is hungry and is always on the prowl.

I don't know a lot about Binary Options myself. I'd appreciate more information on the topic.
Binary options is not a good idea

Still not yet to trying binary option so far, forex still giving a good opportunity to earn from home, the concept binary option and forex is similar but has different of the way, in forex I can use stop loss to manage the risk, but not in binary option as I know

Still not yet to trying binary option so far, forex still giving a good opportunity to earn from home, the concept binary option and forex is similar but has different of the way, in forex I can use stop loss to manage the risk, but not in binary option as I know
Yeah, that is correct. Trading Forex you are kinda protected. Binary options are VERY risky from different sides. Sorry my English is not so good but I hope you get me.

Yeah, that is correct. Trading Forex you are kinda protected. Binary options are VERY risky from different sides. Sorry my English is not so good but I hope you get me.
Yes, I think I get your point, in the high volatility market I think the binary option even riskier if a sudden movement occurred a few minutes, it could make a loss in a big number, while stop loss in forex will still protect from these conditions.

Binary options include either yes or no. There is nothing in between on which you can settle your terms. It is kind of predicting a certain price for a pair. For example, if you think the price of oil or gold will be above at a certain point of time then you will buy the binary option and if you think the binary option will be low then you will sell the binary option. This is how it works and most of the traders do binary trading and it comes with the capped risk.

[QUOTE = "AsstModerator, publicación: 99035, miembro: 4617"]
Opciones binarias
¿Qué son y cómo funcionan?

FPA HQ ha recibido esta pregunta y la he visto aparecer en los foros. Un miembro de la FPA solicitó un hilo dedicado solo para el tema, así que aquí está.

Tenga en cuenta que este hilo es General Forex Talk. La publicidad NO está permitida aquí. Elegí esta carpeta para que el tema pueda permanecer en lo que son las opciones binarias en lugar de hablar sobre corredores específicos.

Los representantes de los corredores pueden publicar aquí, pero solo para proporcionar información sobre el tema general de Opciones binarias.

No publique recomendaciones específicas de intermediarios, anuncios o enlaces de afiliados en este hilo. Spam Cat tiene hambre y siempre está al acecho.

Yo mismo no sé mucho sobre las opciones binarias. Agradecería más información sobre el tema.
[/CITAR]
La característica principal de estos productos es que se trata de predecir si el precio de un bien aumentará o disminuirá durante un período específico y solo hay dos opciones, ganar o perder todo, de ahí el nombre binario, y dónde los rendimientos pueden alcanzar grandes sumas

Es un mecanismo de alto riesgo debido a su volatilidad y los montos en juego y donde las operaciones duran muy poco tiempo, a veces hasta un par de minutos.

Back