Binary trade360

Johnpolo

Recruit
It's a scam they took my disability check that I invested and keep trying to have me deposit Mon but it's not what I signed up for....it's bull**** I lost all my money and now I am broke and about to be homeless and the money was for my daughter clothes and shoes for school please help me

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
It's a scam they took my disability check that I invested and keep trying to have me deposit Mon but it's not what I signed up for....it's bull**** I lost all my money and now I am broke and about to be homeless and the money was for my daughter clothes and shoes for school please help me
Can you please elaborate more regarding your issue with them?

Johnpolo

Recruit
I bought a package for $300 and my broker was trading for me and my investment rose to $7,536 then when I went to withdraw $6000 they said I had to pay the broker fee of 10% of $753.60 then I paid it and now they talking about that the package I got has to be upgraded and I have to pay a extra $515 to withdraw and it will take a extra 3 days to get my funds that I don't have

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Can
I bought a package for $300 and my broker was trading for me and my investment rose to $7,536 then when I went to withdraw $6000 they said I had to pay the broker fee of 10% of $753.60 then I paid it and now they talking about that the package I got has to be upgraded and I have to pay a extra $515 to withdraw and it will take a extra 3 days to get my funds that I don't have
I you share the exact website address, please?