• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem BinaryBrokerz lies

I am having an issue with a company
Today, they call me then they want me to trade with them again and said to recover the lost.
Also said that will give me a little as 2500 bonus for the lost in the past which is quite little compared to what the first broker insured me and said that the insured money can not withdraw which my first broker never told me.

So they give you some play money and make a few conveniently winning trades. Just wait until you try to withdraw. You'll find that "bonus" is another way to say "never get your deposit out."

I just saw this and had to put in my two cents. I actually have only positive things to say about trading with binarybrokerz. In fact, they were super helpful. When I first started trading binary options I was not sure how to begin or what strategies would work for me. I had traded a bit with some other companies, but they were not nearly as helpful. My broker at Binary Brokerz was there from the beginning to help develop my trading strategies with expertise and professionalism. Additionally, I had no problems withdrawing, I submitted the necessary documents and the funds were in my bank account within a week. Again, I have no complaints with them, and I will continue to trade with them in the future.

Masashi Kohara – Vancouver, BC.
Hi Masashi, so can you tell me how is it going with your account if you had been with Binary Brokerz for so long and with good words for them.

Dear Hong1996,

As a company, we pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of client support. Thus, we are very sorry to hear that you feel this way and we would like to rectify your negative experience. However, we do not have any of your contact information in this forum post. This being said, we have no way of looking you up and resolving the issue. We kindly ask that you contact us as soon as possible to help us clear the matter. Please email: support@binarybrokerz.com or call us at: + 44 2036958304. As a company that prides itself on transparency‏, as well as performance, we leave no stone unturned and no client, neglected.

Thank you,

Binary Brokerz Client Support Team.

Dear Binary Brokerz Client Support team, please reply to my thread of Binary Brokerz. So far I couldn't contact the broker who promised to give me a recovery plan.

Beware of "Recovery Plans". Those inevitably require you to place more of your hard earned money at the disposal of a company which already lost a lot of your money for you.

Back