• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Be aware of AXPV.com, I can't withdraw my money

I am having an issue with a company

joscespe1

Recruit
I cannot get my money back

Narrate briefly how it happened
AXPV.COM exchange won't let me withdraw.

"This is how it started :I purchased some ETH coins on the Binance Exchange, then I transferred the coins to my AXPV wallet and sold them there since the price was better there and getting back an xtra 9% when selling those. After that, I transferred the USDT back to my Binance wallet and repeated the same process. However, this time, when trying to transfer the USDT back to my Binance account, they (AXPV.COM) blocked my account. I contacted Customer Support, but they only kept insisting that I needed to transfer 1000 USDT from my Binance wallet to them in order to free up my money and enable the withdrawal.

I requested the agent to escalate the issue as it seemed more like a scam to me. Instead of doing so, he simply banned my account. Now, I am unable to access my account or get in touch with Customer Service since they only offer chat support. I tried reaching out via email, but it seems that some of their email addresses are fake and not responding."

Back