• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
The money BT lost on Onyx trades covers under 5% of customer assets... That lost was planned and needed to paint the story of trading software error and get out with good narrative story. You don't really belive that some accident happened and lot 37-50 million €.

So this cover up story lost 1,8M (maybe 50-100 cutomers accounts all together)... Question is. Where is the rest of the money... 37-50 Million? This is the real "exit scam" if you don't see that. And ok.. lets adjust some accounts to have 2000€ balance and those can be withdrawn just to keep up the story.

Where did you get that ONYX Statement? Is it available for download, from past months?

Well it can’t be a complete scam
As I have just received my final balance back via bitcoin

Hopefully they will start again soon

Lucky you. I am scared to use Bitcoin. I fear they (BT) may screw it up and say the address was wrong or it got lost in transaction. I have a Coinbase pro account but i have never used bitcoin address there to receive fund. I am thinking of giving it a try.. Strange that every time i try to get my bitcoin address it generate a new one again. Is that normal? mrshells? Anyone?..
I thought your bitcoin address should be a permanent address and not change every time.
I will like to use bitcoin to get my remaining fund out before they change their mind and i loss even more.

Lucky you. I am scared to use Bitcoin. I fear they (BT) may screw it up and say the address was wrong or it got lost in transaction. I have a Coinbase pro account but i have never used bitcoin address there to receive fund. I am thinking of giving it a try.. Strange that every time i try to get my bitcoin address it generate a new one again. Is that normal? mrshells? Anyone?..
I thought your bitcoin address should be a permanent address and not change every time.
I will like to use bitcoin to get my remaining fund out before they change their mind and i loss even more.
My bitcoin is permanent I have a Wirex card opened in the UK

Hi to everyone,
I am in the same boat, invested 13kE in November, and was up by 52% in 3 months compounded.
Actual balance -1445E - 107% drawdown.
Does anyone knows if there is a way to action against BT or if collectively we can do something ?
As anyone on their report has a line saying NZDUSD 0 lots and +profit amount?
The issue is How can we go against a company that has not fulfilled with the regualtion at least for the FCA?

It's normal. You can use the same address over and over, or you can generate new ones every time you want to receive/send funds.

But still if it was a scam
WHY would anyone get any money back ?
That’s the not that has no logic
Why not just disappear with everything ?
This is clearly a scam, I was one of the participants who got more than I had invested, made an extra 1500 Euro with my initial investment of 3100 Euro in total I withdrew 4600 Euro and got the money in my E-wallet. When I asked Svetlana to give me back more just to tickle her tits. She told me that I was one of the lucky ones that got the money back. So basically who ever got something is just based on pure Luck. This is 100% scam.

Back