• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BluFX.co.uk (A company that Spamvertises)

General discussions of a financial company
i think thats why you use dem, you cant get a refund if a trade goes into a loss and you didnt anticipate. just use a demo with a more realistic than the default deposit. hope that helps
They have a refund policy. I never used it or know of one personally did but on their site it says you can ask for a refund even in loss, but it depends on how much loss I think.

Thanks guys. Can I make 30% at stage 1 and be moved straight to 1 million dollars of I choose not to withdraw and out for the account growth instead?

Yes. My bad. I meant request.

It depends on if you abided by our terms and conditions while you traded.
Ok. Thank you sir. Can I verify my documents before subscribing?
I'm also concerned as I live with my uncle and so the utility bill available is not in my name.

Ok. Thank you sir. Can I verify my documents before subscribing?
I'm also concerned as I live with my uncle and so the utility bill available is not in my name.
You can verify before or after. Either ways is fine.
Since it's not in your name then your uncle should write a letter saying you live with him and sign it also. You could also use a bank statement if you have a bank account. Cheers mate.

Thanks guys. Can I make 30% at stage 1 and be moved straight to 1 million dollars of I choose not to withdraw and out for the account growth instead?
Lol. I wish it was like that. I had thought so and asked but was made to see that what they said is that you are to make 10% for each stage. That is 10% for each new account balance you get when you are promoted. So that 30% can't fly even if you somehow can achieve such a feat.

Lol. I wish it was like that. I had thought so and asked but was made to see that what they said is that you are to make 10% for each stage. That is 10% for each new account balance you get when you are promoted. So that 30% can't fly even if you somehow can achieve such a feat.
Oh. Ok Thanks for clarifying. But is it not possible to achieve 30% in a month with such a capital?

You can verify before or after. Either ways is fine.
Since it's not in your name then your uncle should write a letter saying you live with him and sign it also. You could also use a bank statement if you have a bank account. Cheers mate.
Thank you. I did as you said and got verified. I've also made payment and I'm waiting for my mt4 credentials. i feel excited about this move. thank you guys for the opportunity. Please let's say I make some losses and decide to refinance, can I do so even more than once?

Oh. Ok Thanks for clarifying. But is it not possible to achieve 30% in a month with such a capital?
Not really. It is possible but few people ever get to achieve it and it is never consistent. Blufx is looking for consistency not hit and miss. Quality traders are found at the higher stages of the account growth option as thats the only way one can consistently grow to get there and most especially stay there.

Back