• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BluFX.co.uk (A company that Spamvertises)

General discussions of a financial company
I have experience trading with blufx. They're not actually too happy when you're winning so they look for a way to fault you with their stringent rules and trading times. If you place trade outside 5.00gmt to 20.00gmt you'll never be paid. So you cannot trade asian section. I traded 50k account and make withdrawals of 2,500$. After a share of 50/50 which leaves me with 1,250$ they removed $300 again from my share stating that i traded just one trade outside their trading time. It is stated in their terms that any amount made outside trading hour would only be deducted from your withdrawal, i lost -14$ in that trade but they removed 300$ from my withdrawal. Their customer care is hash and seem not capable. They give demo but paid with traders recurring subscription and that explains reason they're not happy to see you make profit. I have stopped trading with them.
Gridline.
This is a big fat lie. You are likely a troll or someone who messed up and isn't happy. You are clearly conflicting yourself by yourself. You came to join a company with already existing rules which you knew of and yet you went ahead to break them. You said if one breaks the rule, they won't be paid yet you still went on to say you were paid but had deductions. Which one are we to believe?
As for the demo account, every one who has used or use blufx knows that we are given real accounts on a real server to trade with. This is not FTMO or Topstep trader bro.

I have experience trading with blufx. They're not actually too happy when you're winning so they look for a way to fault you with their stringent rules and trading times. If you place trade outside 5.00gmt to 20.00gmt you'll never be paid. So you cannot trade asian section. I traded 50k account and make withdrawals of 2,500$. After a share of 50/50 which leaves me with 1,250$ they removed $300 again from my share stating that i traded just one trade outside their trading time. It is stated in their terms that any amount made outside trading hour would only be deducted from your withdrawal, i lost -14$ in that trade but they removed 300$ from my withdrawal. Their customer care is hash and seem not capable. They give demo but paid with traders recurring subscription and that explains reason they're not happy to see you make profit. I have stopped trading with them.
Gridline.
Sorry about your experience dear. They have been happy with my winnings though. Because if I don't make money, we don't get to share the profit I make. I was given a real account too. I'm wondering if we are talking about the same company. Still I'm curious, how come you broke the rules and weren't expecting consequences that are stated in their terms? Also, when did you join blufx?

Wouldn‘t touch this. Looks like a waste of money to me
Well, for those of us who know what we are doing and who don't have huge capital, its been a blessing for us. Instead of opening a $1000 or less account, and using 1:500 leverage to beef it up and then blowing up the account sooner or later. Good luck in your forex journey.

sorry to say that at facebook page no one give me positive response want to get proof they said if i am not interested in bluefx but did not answer my Q properly thanks

sorry to say that at facebook page no one give me positive response want to get proof they said if i am not interested in bluefx but did not answer my Q properly thanks
Hello mate. We have a facebook page and a Private Facebook Group. If you want proof please search for Blufx Traders on Facebook, answer carefully and correctly the 3 questions asked so you can be approved. You can use the search option and search for Payouts or simply scroll down, you'd see proofs.

Back