• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BluFX.co.uk (A company that Spamvertises)

General discussions of a financial company
Did anyone have issues with their blufx account on friday and today?
it got me worried. i was able to leverage more thanusual and then later i couldnt even open any trade.But i think they have fixed it though.

In a nutshell, FCA STP broker = no conflict with traders interests, i.e, doesnt take other side of trades a.k.a. B-Booking.
This was one of the things i looked out for before signing up.
Thanks for this. i went online to read more but this is so apt and clear enough now.
im up to 2% now with my account.
Did you see that crash due to the corona virus? it scared the hell out of me but im glad i always use stop losses for all my trades/

Yes you can build your account and im currently on stage 2. However, 15% in your first month? that sounds pretty impressive if you are a very good trader. well, we all have different strategies but i think thats quite a high target. i prefer a target that wouldnt put me under any pressure though. so if you dont sense any, then thats fine
Hmmm. You have a point here. i am a fairly good trader. I have losing streaks sometimes. I had thought about this sometimes. I guess i was too excited at such an opportunity as this. I will revise my plan to be more realistic with my present level of trading so i dont shoot myself in the foot.
This is a good example of why i love transparent and functional forums like FPA!
One can never go wrong if only they listen.

Did anyone have issues with their blufx account on friday and today?
it got me worried. i was able to leverage more thanusual and then later i couldnt even open any trade.But i think they have fixed it though.
yes! it happened to me. mine was that i had more leverage and buying power. i must admit for some trades i risked more than i normally did because of it. But i later talked some sense back into my head and reduced my lot size to my usual. Its okay at my end now though.Has it been fixed for everybody?

yes! it happened to me. mine was that i had more leverage and buying power. i must admit for some trades i risked more than i normally did because of it. But i later talked some sense back into my head and reduced my lot size to my usual. Its okay at my end now though.Has it been fixed for everybody?
me too. but mine was the opposite. i didn't have any buying power. i sent an email and got no response. i then checked Facebook and saw that others had the issue too so i chilled a bit even though it pained me to see some opportunities in the market go. well, at least its okay now and we can move on. i'm wondering if it has ever happened before?

me too. but mine was the opposite. i didn't have any buying power. i sent an email and got no response. i then checked Facebook and saw that others had the issue too so i chilled a bit even though it pained me to see some opportunities in the market go. well, at least its okay now and we can move on. i'm wondering if it has ever happened before?
I think it was a company wide issue and we were all affected. In all my time with them i never experienced this. The CEO apologized and said it wont happen again so lets see. The market has been making serious moves this week. I have been raking in a lot of profits with this opportunity.

I think it was a company wide issue and we were all affected. In all my time with them i never experienced this. The CEO apologized and said it wont happen again so lets see. The market has been making serious moves this week. I have been raking in a lot of profits with this opportunity.
This is true. The market has been very volatile this week and i have been enjoying it while it lasts. Have you ever seen a flash crash like what happened this past weekend?

I hadn't heard of them but it's been an interesting read.
Yes buddy. They are a reasonably good prop firm to work with if ever you are in search for one. I have benefitted from their services so far in my Forex journey. How long have you been trading and how has it been going for ya?

Back