Romance Scam Bog Scam (www.boggs.vip)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, IG and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in crypto and victims are told to go to the website below to invest in crypto but once funds at transferred to a wallet the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

www.boggs.vip/index-en.aspx
www.boggs.vip

1642710609089.png

1642710785366.png

These scams are called Pig Butchering. See the following URL for more details.

Last edited:
Sadly. They already scammed me. I realized it when they asked me to pay 2000 USD because I somehow had passport authentication problems. They have my passport. They operate on a new website, with similar web design, actually everything is the same just website name is jobeeji.vip I lost 2900 USD. ( their new website jobeeji.vip , they’ll even let you trade for them on their account, just to trick you into gaining their trust. Don’t be fooled, no one trusts so easily) .

I just took a picture of the platform and site..

Attachments

• 3463B9B4-8409-4D3D-BDFD-A04D020F6504.png
    3463B9B4-8409-4D3D-BDFD-A04D020F6504.png
    243.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 4677A11F-7989-40A7-9CFA-15CB6A4A7494.png
    4677A11F-7989-40A7-9CFA-15CB6A4A7494.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
The person who scammed me said that bog or bogep.vip is old and jobeeji.vip or jobeesji.vip is new..

jobees.vip
jobeeji.vip

Sadly. They already scammed me. I realized it when they asked me to pay 2000 USD because I somehow had passport authentication problems. They have my passport. They operate on a new website, with similar web design, actually everything is the same just website name is jobeeji.vip I lost 2900 USD. ( their new website jobeeji.vip , they’ll even let you trade for them on their account, just to trick you into gaining their trust. Don’t be fooled, no one trusts so easily) .
I can confirm this site is a scam, i met some ***** off a dating site named emelia from new Zealand. It was actually her as we video chatted, but im not stupid i use google. I reported the ***** the the asic she will get deported

Victims are contacted on WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, IG and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in crypto and victims are told to go to the website below to invest in crypto but once funds at transferred to a wallet the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

www.boggs.vip/index-en.aspx
www.boggs.vip

View attachment 73040

View attachment 73042

These scams are called Pig Butchering. See the following URL for more details.
Jobee.vip They have a fake phone ap on there site that if you download, it will probably steal you details.

I can confirm this site is a scam, i met some ***** off a dating site named emelia from new Zealand. It was actually her as we video chatted, but im not stupid i use google. I reported the ***** the the asic she will get deported
I can confirm and me too this site Is a big scam I meet one girl in dating sites and we started conversation and after said about cryptocurrency and saw me that platform jobee and said you can make to have profits and I feel so stupid because I believe her and I feel something going wrong I lost 2800 with this scam!I reported already to action fraud!I hope to catch them!

I can confirm and me too this site Is a big scam I meet one girl in dating sites and we started conversation and after said about cryptocurrency and saw me that platform jobee and said you can make to have profits and I feel so stupid because I believe her and I feel something going wrong I lost 2800 with this scam!I reported already to action fraud!I hope to catch them!
Please file reports in your country. You can also file an IC3 with the FBI and separately with the Global Anti-Scam Organization (GASO).

Please file reports in your country. You can also file an IC3 with the FBI and separately with the Global Anti-Scam Organization (GASO).
Thanks for that!I live in uk Wales here we got action fraud for the Internet crime I reported already !I don't know if I can make report to IC3 FBi because I think is for USA citizens!

Thanks for that!I live in uk Wales here we got action fraud for the Internet crime I reported already !I don't know if I can make report to IC3 FBi because I think is for USA citizens!
The FBI accepts reports from all European countries.

Back