Bored in the Corona phase

I like this approach. We all have a bunch of things we say we would love to do if we had more time, but it's easy to forget about these things when we are faced with a situation like this, especially if there is existential stress involved. I like to keep a running list with things I want to do if I have the time, and I look at that list when I find myself with some extra time on my hands.
Hi Dora!
Even I am in a habit of making a to-do list and work accordingly. This really helps in doing all the tasks without any chaos.

I was already a SAHM and trader before the pandemic started but thought I would get a lot more done with the extra time at home. Really wanted to take up writing, but still didn't have the time with 3 little ones, a trading account to manage, home to clean, and animals to take care of. Although it was nice to have a little more time with with my husband, as we had to quarantine at one point for two weeks while his work only gives 5 vacation days per year.

Luckily, I've got stable Internet access at home, so that I don't feel pretty much bored being locked down.
I found this whole period very suitable for broadening my horizons and explore the world. I took several courses and I did everything which I wanted to do before. So, this period of time didn't passed by me useless as I learnt a lot and mastered some new skills, THat is why I don't really understand those people who are moaning about the fact that they lack the opportunity to go out for a week. I recharged my batteries and I am ready for work. That was a kind of a small vacation for me.

Coronavirus is a real challenge for all of us, as the world has changed dramatically since the first outbreak of the virus and it is still not clear whether we will have the chance to see the world which we used to see before pandemics.
As for me, I tried to spend this time with certain use and I think that I succeeded in it. I mean that I learnt really much thank to the Internet access and perhaps that was the time when I finally realised what I want from my life. Sometimes we get so busy that we don't notice that our life is pretty useless and we are moving in the wrong direction. So, we've got to take the breakes and think whether we are developing in the right direction. Otherwise, it will be so painful to realise that we have done everything wrong and it is too late to correct.

Back