Bored in the Corona phase

COVID-19 vaccines vary. None can prevent all new infections, but all the currently COVAX approved vaccines can prevent many cases, make more breakthrough infections asymptomatic, and make the remaining breakthrough infections much milder and therefore far less likely to result in hospitalization and death.

This would also tend to reduce the chances of the breakthough infections being passed on.

Vaccination reduces both infections and chances of an infection spreading. So far,the RNA vaccines seem to provide the fewest breakthrough cases. People afraid of RNA vaccines can use any of the other types. Every person given any of the vaccines slows down the spread of the virus.

The only way out of this crisis now is to get an many people vaccinated as soon as possible. What remains unknown is how long the immunity lasts and whether or not some variants (current and future) might be able to more easily bypass the vaccine induced antibodies, resulting in increased breakthrough infections. I suspect everyone who has been fully vaccinated will require at least one booster shot at some point.
Thank you for adding facts to my comment. I agree with you 100%. We need to spreads awareness regarding the vaccines and encourage people to get the jab ASAP.... Its the need of the hour.

Usually at the beginning to learn will more excited, because looking forex as a money-making machine, later if already jump to real trading, it will become real experience if forex trading, not an easy job, without high dedication learning, it could be a frustrating business, to next step, account micro can be used as learning practice with small bucks to get feeling in real trading for lower risk.
Exactly live trading is way different from demo account trading. I always try to control my emotions while real trading but it is very hard, but I am still working on it.

I don't think if vaccinated will make an end to the pandemic, it will highly possible the virus will mutate and change its name, more dangerous, etc. Spread the fear and you can control many people. Already the news someone gets vaccinated but later still confirmed covid 19 again.
Yes vaccination may not end this pandemic but it has been proved that vaccination has mitigated the effect of virus.

I think covid has been quite a good indicator for some trades. You can see as a country retreats back into another lockdown it has an affect on the markets. I will be glad when the world returns to normal though. I think traders have had to adapt to some abnormal situations but it has been possible to trade well in these times. In fact many have started learning and trading while in lockdown or furloughed.

I think covid has been quite a good indicator for some trades. You can see as a country retreats back into another lockdown it has an affect on the markets. I will be glad when the world returns to normal though. I think traders have had to adapt to some abnormal situations but it has been possible to trade well in these times. In fact many have started learning and trading while in lockdown or furloughed.
I am predicted the new trader comes to join forex increasing during a pandemic because one advantage forex business is we can work from home, don't need to hire a room, how to start is need to learn first, but to become good trader need time.

It seems to me that many traders spent more time on observation and theory than on practice. And there is nothing special about it. It's just a difficult period, but I'm sure that everyone will adapt to it soon.
Of course corona cardinally changed the life of the humanity, and traders are too affected by it. I guess the best strategy during crisis is to wait for an indefinite amount of time. However, there are ome traders who earn good money due to high volatility or just go short in some particular assets/currency pairs. I don't think it's quite a good strategy in case you don't know your business. For professional traders it's rather simple than for beginning ones, because they know various pecularities of trading in crisis (maybe because they've already met the crisis). Nevertheless, I'd better stay off trading for some time.

Surely, any sort of restrictions makes our life boring and it is natural that you feel at easy due to pandemics, however, we cannot somehow influence the situations on our own and it is better to think how we can make this time when we have to spend at home benefitial for us.
As for me, I've made lots of use out of the internet in the sphere of self-development. I bet that lots of people told themselves before the outbreak of the virus that when they have some free time, they should definetely read this or that book or take some online courses or something like that. I actually learnt a lot being forced to sit at home that is why I feel pretty fine with this thing. Surely, I'd prefer the world to be the way that I used to see it, but there is no choice for me and the only think I can do is just to put up with this situation and try to make as big as possible out of it.
Like Ray Dahlio said 'Don't think what the world should be. Observe it and think of why it is made this way'. I guess that it is a very useful thought which will let you be more realistic and adapt to the world better.

This corona phase had been very boring for few and interesting for some. So lets share our experience of what all we did during this time.
It was tough for me. I was worried about my family. We saw many deaths, which was very pathetic. In my country, it got worst in July, 2021. It is getting better here. Let us hope the whole world gets better soon.

It was tough for me. I was worried about my family. We saw many deaths, which was very pathetic. In my country, it got worst in July, 2021. It is getting better here. Let us hope the whole world gets better soon.
Same here, I just hope that 2022 will be much better than both 2020 + 2021. It was such a distraught time.

[...]
As for me, I've made lots of use out of the internet in the sphere of self-development. I bet that lots of people told themselves before the outbreak of the virus that when they have some free time, they should definetely read this or that book or take some online courses or something like that. I actually learnt a lot being forced to sit at home that is why I feel pretty fine with this thing. Surely, I'd prefer the world to be the way that I used to see it, but there is no choice for me and the only think I can do is just to put up with this situation and try to make as big as possible out of it.
[...]
I like this approach. We all have a bunch of things we say we would love to do if we had more time, but it's easy to forget about these things when we are faced with a situation like this, especially if there is existential stress involved. I like to keep a running list with things I want to do if I have the time, and I look at that list when I find myself with some extra time on my hands.

Back