Boston Merchant Financial scam

I signed the document simply because I was forced to

[CITA=Eddiger;150773]no consigo él- firmaste un legal waiver?[/CITA]

I signed the document simply because I was forced to. I signed under duress because I was told that that was the only way to get back half the founds that I had been robbed of. The ploy to steal the founds was evident. What broker would give back a client half the founds lost if they hadn’t been responsible for the error? As members of this forum, you should not be pointing at details such as those; you should stand up for me as an investor. I was left unprotected and I was robbed by such an important and big company. I was forced to sign under duress or otherwise I would’ve been left in ruins. I don’t understand why you insist in the detail of me signing a document instead of noticing that I did that under pressure. This could have happened (this actually could happen) to any of you.

I have hired a law firm in Russia and London and I have informed all regulating entities and prominent members of this industry of this matter. I know I will never recover the rest of my money; I know these lowlifes will not give back the money they stole. But I will now put all my efforts in making everybody at forums, networks and the Internet know the kind of company they are. I will not stop if I have to spend the rest of my money or time in it. My next goal is to see them disappear of the face of the Earth.

The excuse is not valid. I’m looking at a line at the agreement that says,

EA malfunctioned resulting in trading losses as a result of errors in trading volumes and pricing executed by the EA.

This is technically not possible because the Robot EAwork sat the client’s side and the rates come from the broker’s side.The EA could never execute a non-existent price since that is produced by the server’s side.

It’s true that the EA could’ve closed or modified the operation after the new price, but this new price was opened from the server’s side. If this had been an error, even in that case nobody would lose that capital because that would be a price that never existed at the market. Please give me a few minutes. I’ll check the record of Operations.

Thanks for holding. The scenario was similar forboth instruments AUDUSD and GBPUSD. It was a Price that was opened from the server’s price since it did not exist at the market. For GBPUSD it hasn’t existed since then to date, and the last time we’ve had that price was in 2009.

Read this carefully. Not even i gave up. I had already ombusmand response of FCA and is very interested in revoking its license to these thieves even as payment processor, which is what they say they are regulated by deceiving the whole world. On the other hand I am near to a judge in Russia rescind the extortion that made me sign. NOT GOING TO REST UP TO PLUNGE THIS COMPANY FOREVER AND IF THEY CREATE ANOTHER I GO BY IT ALSO WITH ALL MY RESOURCES. HAVE PRESENTED THIS.

Back