Breakingchartalerts.com scammed me

bobby1968

Private, 1st Class
I was scammed by Breakingchartalerts.com, who was introduced by Mario Alfano Btcfxtrade to me last June, 2020. I opened 2 accounts with last June 17, 2020 and June 19, 2020 with starting investment of $200 each account. With the promised to have a good return of investment/profit after 1week time. But after 1 week, He said to fund again my account before the profit can be downloaded and since my profit is too big enough, amounting to $3400, there should be a payment of Bitcoin Transfer and not to make my account zero balance. He even said that I can used that funds to my next trading session. So I funded $650 and the withdrawal request was then process. Uploading starts for the withdrawal but I was surprised it stops at 98%. I ask him why it stops? He asked again $450 to complete the remaining 2% of the uploading process. Again I funded $450 using the Bitcoin address. I waited the money to be sent into my wallet but after a moment he message that something happened in the process. He said that there is a poor network in my coins.ph wallet and that the downloading will not be accepted in my wallet due to that reason. I have sent him a total of $ 1,500 all in all but still my profit was not sent to my coins.ph wallet I have all our conversation screenshot conversation and my deposit using wallet to wallet transfer. Could I possibly chargeback the money which I Invested?

I have attached here the deposit using Bitcoin wallet to Breakingchartalerts.com and our conversation with the the guy Mario Alfano Btcfxtrader from Breakingchartalerts.com

Attachments

I was scammed by Breakingchartalerts.com, who was introduced by Mario Alfano Btcfxtrade to me last June, 2020. I opened 2 accounts with last June 17, 2020 and June 19, 2020 with starting investment of $200 each account. With the promised to have a good return of investment/profit after 1week time. But after 1 week, He said to fund again my account before the profit can be downloaded and since my profit is too big enough, amounting to $3400, there should be a payment of Bitcoin Transfer and not to make my account zero balance. He even said that I can used that funds to my next trading session. So I funded $650 and the withdrawal request was then process. Uploading starts for the withdrawal but I was surprised it stops at 98%. I ask him why it stops? He asked again $450 to complete the remaining 2% of the uploading process. Again I funded $450 using the Bitcoin address. I waited the money to be sent into my wallet but after a moment he message that something happened in the process. He said that there is a poor network in my coins.ph wallet and that the downloading will not be accepted in my wallet due to that reason. I have sent him a total of $ 1,500 all in all but still my profit was not sent to my coins.ph wallet I have all our conversation screenshot conversation and my deposit using wallet to wallet transfer. Could I possibly chargeback the money which I Invested?

I have attached here the deposit using Bitcoin wallet to Breakingchartalerts.com and our conversation with the the guy Mario Alfano Btcfxtrader from Breakingchartalerts.com

Attachments
I got Question but let's start with a normal procedure by inviting them to this thread and sharing your experience as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17999/breakingchartalerts.com#traders-reviews

My question is, you already got scammed once then Why you are going with some new brokers?

I got Question but let's start with a normal procedure by inviting them to this thread and sharing your experience as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17999/breakingchartalerts.com#traders-reviews

My question is, you already got scammed once then Why you are going with some new brokers?
@FxMaster Good day, Yes I admit it I was scammed many times for the reason that I really want to get back my losses and I thought this could help me but instead... it missed me up around. I do not know how, it happen very quick. The thing is that I really want to get my losses. Is their any possibility that I can get my money back?

@FxMaster Good day, Yes I admit it I was scammed many times for the reason that I really want to get back my losses and I thought this could help me but instead... it missed me up around. I do not know how, it happen very quick. The thing is that I really want to get my losses. Is their any possibility that I can get my money back?
Follow the normal procedure first by inviting them to thread and leaving review about them.

@FxMaster , I could no longer open my account at Breakingchartalerts.com, I could not get the email address of their support team. Is there any possible way to invite them?

@FxMaster , Good day, I been checking my old emails to the date I openned my account but unfortunately I found no one. I wonder why they always send me notifications and updates but I could not find there email. Can we just try the "Support@Breakingchartalerts.com" because this is mostly what brokers used how to contact them.
They had this email info@breakingchartalerts.com mentioned before which I got from Google. You can try this email by inviting them here. Did you know the invite procedure right?

Back