1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brexit!

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by CryptoatForex, Nov 14, 2018.

1. CryptoatForex

CryptoatForex Recruit

Thoughts on what today's news will mean for the markets this week?

2. scott11

scott11 Recruit

Brexit effected the UK government quite much but now they have recovered the losses or impact of brexit. How they did so (recovered from the impact and consequences) is amazing. For Example after the Brexit the UK Currency depreciated very much against dollar but now with right skills they have recovered it.

CryptoatForex likes this.
  3. CryptoatForex

CryptoatForex Recruit

Agreed. They have been strong.

4. Quinuiacl12

Quinuiacl12 Recruit

I believe that when Brexit will officially take place, Pound Sterling will take a hit. There is no doubt that the transition period will be tough for the people of UK. I hope that Theresa May will be able to make the transition as smooth as possible. What are your predictions?

5. holycow

holycow Master Sergeant

Pound sterling will be hit and good time to short i guess, however better not to trade during such special events because of the reason markets become really very volatile and unpredictable.

6. Quinuiacl12

Quinuiacl12 Recruit

From the end of last year I was counting on increased GBP volatility due to Brexit finalisation during this year. I see here huge possibilities for positive pips. Next very important date to watch is end of March, when final decision will be made. Interesting date for fundamental traders

7. iMusingKiMi

iMusingKiMi Sergeant

For this kind of special events, everyone should trade more cautiously especially on equities traders. You can't do anything when the market hasn't open yet as what happens during the vote.

8. DaveT

DaveT Corporal

Yeah, it'll remain volatile for the next couple of months at least. Come the end of March I see GBP rising cause 'No Deal' aint gonna happen

9. Richard Persa

Richard Persa Recruit

The pound is rising while May said about Brexit in time. But I don't believe in the Brexit before deadline. The period should be extended so the GBP will be volatile for a some time.

10. Citaub

Citaub Recruit

Dave you are right but I cannot be sure about “no deal” option. Possibility is still there, or at least in this moment there is serous insecurity considering coming elections for EU Parliament with strong right-wing and heavy disagreements in the UK Parliament