Resolved:❗️Eightcap.com serious issue "what exactly is this!?" -> (a sell below the Bid Candles)

In these cases if u are not satisfied with their response or they do not response, u can try to contact the regulators; i see that EightCap have a lot of good regulators:

Australia: ASIC n 391441
United Kingdom: FCA n 921296
Cyprus: CySEC n 246/14

So in accordance to where u live u can contact the regulation agency.
Correction. In accordance with the residency and license of the company with whom an agreement (trade account) exists.

Whilst the OP has an interesting and valid point, I don't think the regulator is going to do anything about misspricing on a demo account.

Whilst the OP has an interesting and valid point, I don't think the regulator is going to do anything about misspricing on a demo account.

They Should because EIGHTCAP is a official BIG PARTNER of many PROP FIRMS out there.
basically, a Prop Firm Challenge belongs to real money, how else are you supposed to pass the Prop Firm Challenge if the broker is screwing you? And who know if it will be different at Real Money. I don´t think so.. one of mine account was a demo Prop Account with a 200.000$ which I paid money for.

I hope it's okay if I post a link to another forum here. Here we have already discussed the case and the members are of the opinion that it is a broker issue of Eightcap. You can find my post here: mql5.com/en/forum/449559#edit_form

Today I also received a message from another user complaining about the same problem with Eightcap. I think it is not an isolated case anymore and that many other users are affected by the same problem. You can find the post of the other user here: mql5.com/en/forum/450593

The 2 links are just for reference. Lets discuss here

I hope it's okay if I post a link to another forum here. Here we have already discussed the case and the members are of the opinion that it is a broker issue of Eightcap. You can find my post here: mql5.com/en/forum/449559#edit_form

Not sure how it helps your case. The reviews on this forum certainly would have helped in your education as to how most cfd brokers operate.

....one of mine account was a demo Prop Account with a 200.000$ which I paid money for.

1) How much money did you pay for this "prop" account. You need to stop being a victim and start being better prepared. Start by reading this article:

2) stop allowing your greed/gambling impulse to make you invest in products you may not fully understand. This advice alone would nearly empty the problem reports and scam alerts folder.

3) regulatory action is after the fact. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

4) have you written a review of your experience yet?

Note that this review is separate from this problem thread.

They Should because EIGHTCAP is a official BIG PARTNER of many PROP FIRMS out there.
basically, a Prop Firm Challenge belongs to real money, how else are you supposed to pass the Prop Firm Challenge if the broker is screwing you? And who know if it will be different at Real Money.

1) Why do you want to do business with a cfd brokerage who you see is screwing with you?

2) You should record the screen with software like bandicam or thundersoft screen recorder. So you have better evidence of the manipulation. Record 100% of your trading sessions so you can catch bugs, errors, or mishaps as they happen.

--------
About 20 mins worth of homework for you to do.

Not sure how it helps your case. The reviews on this forum certainly would have helped in your education as to how most cfd brokers operate.

1) How much money did you pay for this "prop" account. You need to stop being a victim and start being better prepared. Start by reading this article:

2) stop allowing your greed/gambling impulse to make you invest in products you may not fully understand. This advice alone would nearly empty the problem reports and scam alerts folder.

3) regulatory action is after the fact. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

4) have you written a review of your experience yet?

Note that this review is separate from this problem thread.

1) Why do you want to do business with a cfd brokerage who you see is screwing with you?

2) You should record the screen with software like bandicam or thundersoft screen recorder. So you have better evidence of the manipulation. Record 100% of your trading sessions so you can catch bugs, errors, or mishaps as they happen.

--------
About 20 mins worth of homework for you to do.

It's not about using a broker that is screwing me over, it's about finding mistakes, warning other customers and possibly finding a solution together with Eightcap. Maybe it is a mistake which Eightcap is not aware of and this is not done intentionally against the customers, but maybe it is just the opposite and Eightcap takes advantage of dumb customers or maybe there is a logical explanation for it. This is exactly what this forum is for, to share strange suspicious incidents or not?

I´ve made a Screen Recording now to show live what happens. For me it looks really suspect the opening price was not even executed at the current ask price and the closing of the trade far below the bid candles. Normally the trade should be drawed in the bid candles but instead we are moving in the universe.

VIDEO LINK

❗️NEWS ❗

-->>> Community. Big News Today.

The problem has now been ✅ confirmed and fixed by Eightcap. It was a wrong setting on their broker server. It took a long time and required a lot of persistence from me to tell them that there is a serious issue.

Even the Eightcap technical support didn't understand it for a long time. The XAU/JPY pair got fixed now.
If someone else has a similar problem, it is probably due to an internal misconfiguration at Eightcap again.

Back