Brighter Trade New brand of / Plus Option / Green Fields Capital GFC Investments / Trade Financial

AGM Markets is regulated by CySec . License number 145/11
asp29, do you work for the company? These post seem pretty in line with the company propaganda.

Also if they are regulated, then it's even worse what they are doing.

FPA Forums Team Note: Statement of a simple and easily verified fact is not propaganda or evidence of working for a company.

We suggest you read this page...

https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/entities/investment-firms/cypriot/37714/

and then apologize to asp29.

asp29, do you work for the company? These post seem pretty in line with the company propaganda.

Also if they are regulated, then it's even worse what they are doing.

FPA Forums Team Note: Statement of a simple and easily verified fact is not propaganda or evidence of working for a company.

We suggest you read this page...

https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/entities/investment-firms/cypriot/37714/

and then apologize to asp29.
I am just trying to fathom out who is behind all these masks. I apologize myself for posting unexplained 'finds'
My latest is that I accused GFC Investment (the new logo for Greenfields Capital) in being an Affiliate of PlusOption. Of course they maintain that they have never heard of the company (!) Although they answered the email sent to support@plusoptions.com!
On the PlusOption website down at the bottom they are the only ones who offer affiliate training, so I have asked Plus Option directly if one of their affiliates is GFC Investment and have they undergone their training, like the Affiliate Programme states. If so they are partially responsible for the way they conduct themselves.

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-26_9-15-8.png
    upload_2018-7-26_9-15-8.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
Just got this;

We have nothing in common with those companies - ''GFC Investment '' or with ''Greenfields Capital''.

Best regards,
Support Team

upload_2018-7-26_10-16-31.png

• Taken from the Terms & Conditions of Greenfields Capital.
    • 5. Risk Disclosure:
  • The services provided by the Company are only available for Clients that have sufficient knowledge and experience in financial matters. Clients must be able to evaluate the risks and merits of trading through this Site without relying on information on this Site. The Client is solely responsible for any decisions made on the Site or any decisions made using the information on the Site.
My account manager should not have let this get beyond a brief conversation before realising that I didn't fit the Ts&Cs . At this point there was no way that I had read to the very bottom of the page of the website and read all the small print. From the offset I told him I was unsure.... heavily medicated and disabled........

To: Jimmy Lee 11th January 2018
at 1155
"Hi Jimmy
I am so sorry for not being available to take a call from you this morning.
I am not particularly sure that I am in good enough health at the moment to concentrate the slightest on anything, other than trying to stay upright. My seizures are quite frequent and I cannot maintain long calls or focus my mind . Sorry.
I think you might be making better use of your time and skills with someone else.
Thank you so much for your patience with me."

The only sole decisions that I made was to sign for the compliance team so that I would be able to get the withdrawals I was told. And the decision to terminate my account on 30th January when Jimmy Lee lost all my money on the trades on the appallingly bad trades he purposefully made. One lead to more money leaving my credit card that I had to watch disappear. the other was ignored as my account is still open, to the point that Greenfields Capital charged me dormant fees of $99 per month whilst I wasn't using it!!! But to add insult to injury they have falsified my last statement and put $17356.10 on 8/7/2018 then given it back to me via chargeback (apparently). Well either my bank HSBC are lying or GFC Investment are, but no chargeback has been given.
The distress of this all is certainly not helping my health, I have become housebound and have multiple seizures brought on by all this added worry.

6. Limited Liability
The liability of the Company in regard to compensation experienced by the Client is limited to direct damages that can be proven by the Client in a last judgment up to a maximum that amounts to the funds deposited by the Client into his or her account. T
And that is the clause I am fighting.

Just got this;

We have nothing in common with those companies - ''GFC Investment '' or with ''Greenfields Capital''.

Best regards,
Support Team

View attachment 38628
I am just trying to fathom out who is behind all these masks. I apologize myself for posting unexplained 'finds'
My latest is that I accused GFC Investment (the new logo for Greenfields Capital) in being an Affiliate of PlusOption. Of course they maintain that they have never heard of the company (!) Although they answered the email sent to support@plusoptions.com!
On the PlusOption website down at the bottom they are the only ones who offer affiliate training, so I have asked Plus Option directly if one of their affiliates is GFC Investment and have they undergone their training, like the Affiliate Programme states. If so they are partially responsible for the way they conduct themselves.
Hi ASP

The moderator is right. I jumped to a conclusion. I apologize for the post. Thank you for your efforts!

Have you been victim of any of this unregulated trading scams, Which seem to be spread into smaller websites nowadays. In their attempt to confuse you as consumer and trader. Anyway that`s obvious that they connected to the same organization and cartel. Make a report to Action Fraud in
U.K. https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/report-scam-unauthorised-firm
EU-citizen are not allowed to buy and sell binary Options from unregulated firms lacking license. The permit is only to some selected licensed and authorized companies in EU.https://www.esma.europa.eu/press-ne...intervention-measures-cfds-and-binary-options

I suggest you all read this thread. Because that is where people who scammed you are now. And money as well I guess... hope :)

Back