• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Btc

What do you mean by joining btc. Please get yourself educated and dont play in hands of some scammers and end up losing money.
Even getting educated in binary options is of no significance because your education will not help in successful trading because the market is made by market makers. :)

I think btc price now also depending with demand and supply on the market, if look price btc is arise week by week, it's mean demand for btc crypto currency is increase, one big issue about btc is we will have own bank and this is better than currency, which role of bank is required big fee but not on btc we can sending btc only in minute money already transfered and no big fee required

I think btc price now also depending with demand and supply on the market, if look price btc is arise week by week, it's mean demand for btc crypto currency is increase, one big issue about btc is we will have own bank and this is better than currency, which role of bank is required big fee but not on btc we can sending btc only in minute money already transfered and no big fee required

The cost of the bitcoins have been consistently increasing undoubtedly but trading with cryptocurrencies is a lot more different. There are many factors influencing to make the money in cryptocurrency trading, the most primary factor being the selection of one such cryptocurrency to speculate the movement.

The cost of the bitcoins have been consistently increasing undoubtedly but trading with cryptocurrencies is a lot more different. There are many factors influencing to make the money in cryptocurrency trading, the most primary factor being the selection of one such cryptocurrency to speculate the movement.
Yes trading bitcoin also as speculating business but still possible making good profit from bitcoin trading if trader having patience to waiting low price before start buy, this is similar with forex trading that full speculating, but if look so many trader that interested with bitcoin trading it's mean cryptocurrency being popular now

Back