Jose Cortes

Banned spammer for CaesarTrade
I am a Spanish trader that used totrade with diferent brokers
Two months ago i joined to CaesarTrade, and I am really happy

They have areally quick service and they answer you inmediatly

In order to trade is really a great oportunity to get 400% bonus

And is a great idea to withdraw money every month

Great Decission!!!

If u trade enough, you Get the bonus plus % of the profit monthly , plus the final profit

this is amazing

Thank you so much for ur sevice and supporting

Spam Cat is not amused to learn that Jose and 9 others just like him spammed the FPA's forums in order to qualify for some no-deposit bonus money. Many more spammed the FPA's reviews.

Jose and his group may want to read the fine print. Caesar Trade has had issues with bonuses before.

Relived

I have just registered with CaesarTrade and went through the verification process. This includes uploading documents and answering a couple of questions.
During this process Gail from the customer support has been very supportive. The process is very fast.
In the following weeks I will be testing out their No Deposit Bonus campaign. I will inform you guys through the process.

And then you found out you could get bonus money for spamming.

sebokiler58

I have registered a few days ago, and i am waitng for no deposit bonus, which helps me testing this company, I let you know about results. So far the contact with the customer service is ok.

silvia123

My SPAM for Caesartrade

Hello, I signed up to caesartrade and received 300 USD free no deposit best broker.

silvia123

More spam from me for caesartrade

Hello, I signed up to caesartrade and received 300 USD free no deposit best broker.

MostafaB

bonus no deposit $300 / $1,000 - IN EXCHANGE FOR SPAM!

bonus no deposit $300 Trader Bonus or $1,000 Investor Bonus in caesartrade.com

trading any risk..

Spam Cat wishes you luck qualifying to keep any of that money.

tranceducer

Spam spam spam spam

I signed up to caesar trade to check my trading capabilities because I liked their platform and have just signed up to an investor account with them. I am using their MT4 platform from their caesartrade.com website.
They are a highly afficient trading company I am aiming to create a large amount of wealth through trading on the GBP and USD

MassimoL

Hey Look! I spammed for Caesartrade!

I also do a few days ago I opened an account on CaesarTrade. Try the web I found this Broker offering good bonuses including the No Deposit Bonus up to $ 300. I decided to try to see the seriousness, practicing in forex without risking initially great capitals. Let's see how it goes. For now I look forward to the bonus and then I will start to traders.

NiyiD

Banned
Caesar trade is my choice broker to SPAM about

Caesar trade is my choice for a no deposit bonus for the testimony of their honest in a 400% deposit bonus I got from a friend. I would like to test them out with the bonus and use that to perfect my trading skills and race a good capital for my business.

Spam Cat enjoyed eating you.