CHINA BROKERS SCOUT FOR TALENT China brokers scout for talent as profits soar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for tourist, google translator works out okay in most parts of the world :).......not so sure on how that will work out in translating the stock market though :p

Nope, I didn't follow you around.....but some petite "translators" did mentioned a guy with weird headdress and a rather long metallic goatee hanging around Kowloon peninsula district area :p

You are not able to surf Google, Youtube, Facebook and some other website in China unless you need to use some sort of IP change. Google are not accurate at all in China. You must use Baidu there.

You are not able to surf Google, Youtube, Facebook and some other website in China unless you need to use some sort of IP change. Google are not accurate at all in China. You must use Baidu there.

Oh yes...forgot that technical problem!.......Alright, then we stick to plan "A"....i.e cute petite Translator(s) :p..........

Definitely not true. Even in Hong Kong, where English is one of the official languages, I've encountered large numbers of people who speak little, if any, English. Heaven help anyone on the mainland who expects even 1 person in 10 to be able to have an English conversation.

I do think many Chinese take some English in school. Then, just like Americans who take a high school class or two in French or Spanish, they don't use it and end up forgetting 95% of it.

I see Rahman has been following me around again. :cool:

Well, for tourist, google translator works out okay in most parts of the world :).......not so sure on how that will work out in translating the stock market though :p

Nope, I didn't follow you around.....but some petite "translators" did mentioned a guy with weird headdress and a rather long metallic goatee hanging around Kowloon peninsula district area :p

Oh yes...forgot that technical problem!.......Alright, then we stick to plan "A"....i.e cute petite Translator(s) :p..........

Simply one word "CHINA CANCEL" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back