Christmas Spirit

Commercial postings in Beginners Bootcamp are a fast way to get banned.
I think I would ask for zero commission or like you say a reduction in spreads. I am like you, I don't find the bonuses enticing. Often they are only available to new customers or you have to deposit a certain amount.
You can get COMMERCIAL RECOMMENDATION REMOVED

I am not into promotional campaigns especially during winter holidays. I just don't want to think about trading and economics on winter holidays.

In my opinion, the best christmas gift from brokers is to tighten spreads. No doubts, that there are such brokers which have tight spreads, nevertheless it's kinda difficult to find such one and as a rule such brokers can't offer something interesting besides tight spreads. I believe that brokers should think about something that they can gifu to traders, like a tribute to the workd of traders during the whole year, because due to traders, an existence of brokers is possible. I'm convinced that it depends on the particular broker, some brokers have no reaction to christamas besides beautiful design of their platform, and it's sad.

My broker doesn't charge commission so I guess a reduction in spreads would be a good one. Doubt I'll see that considering that they start low already but one can dream. :)

I don't know if I would like that to be honest. I find promotions within brokers gimmicky. I'd rather they just do their job well in allowing me to trade the markets without screwing me around.

I'd like to get some bonuses which will be able to boost my account. Or maybe removing spreads and other charges. There is nothing more I want from a broker.

Back