Citidel Ltd.

Leo1

Recruit
Beware the new scheme Citidel LTD with automatic robot - / help sensational-as it was written in the WatchDog.
yesterday paid 300 Euro / Blombex broker / and after 3 hours remained 10 Euros-and all the web delight the failed program -Please careful, -They very good advertisement, but the results very weak

Hi I am brand new on the forums.
A complete newbie, but didn't stop me doing my research.
That Citidel LTD app is going viral.
But all that people need to do is just look at the Citidel website closely and do their sums.
It claimed to show live trades for the month of December for four investors, from the 1st right through to the 31st, with nothing earned at the weekend because markets are closed.
Guess what? It showed profitable tradings on the 25th December, a Friday??
Also three of the traders only joined on the 11th December yet mystically they started earning on the 1st December!
There's loads of other discrepancies and falsehoods too, the creator Dr. Kent Grifly does not exist and never attended Iowa State University, I emailed them to check.
I could go on but I won't, I now know that Michael freeman and Binary Options Watchdog are scammers and work closely together with others.

Hi,
Thank you for objective analysis and you know as I think.the more that none criticism on my part has not been published on Watschdog.
They are there specifically writes positively to recruit as much as possible the naive and unsuspecting investors.
hour after my first deposit rang with Blombex, manager and suggested me to put down 50 000€, and they will be for me to do real-money I told him to go to hell,...
This is an organized gang of cheaters and fooled me with the same good reviews I read on the watchdog and other forums.Our Forex Peace Army is the most reliable
greetings from Germany

Hi,
Thank you for objective analysis and you know as I think.the more that none criticism on my part has not been published on Watschdog.
They are there specifically writes positively to recruit as much as possible the naive and unsuspecting investors.
hour after my first deposit rang with Blombex, manager and suggested me to put down 50 000€, and they will be for me to do real-money I told him to go to hell,...
This is an organized gang of cheaters and fooled me with the same good reviews I read on the watchdog and other forums.Our Forex Peace Army is the most reliable
greetings from Germany

Hi there Greetings from England.
Yes Forex Peace Army is very good at pointing out scams to people.
I got stung as well is December 2015.
So I started to look into binary options and forex online trading being a complete novice.
Quickly realised that over 90% out there is scam or are given scam reviews.
I was at first taken in by Binary Options Watchdog and Michael Freeman, thankfully did not invest any money with them.
But realised they were working together if not being the same person or persons!
So I came across Forex Peace Army via a site called Binary Options that Suck!
They said FPA are the best site out there for advice against scams, and pointing people in the right direction so they don't get involved with scams like Citidel LTD.
If the moderators will allow it, there is also Binary Options.net who operate in a similar manner to Forex Peace Army, as do Binary Options That Suck.

or maybe someone has experience with Virnext?, also automated trading and a lot of it in forums amaze, but you have to handle with care as this ****ing Citidel Ltd

I will beveryobligedfor the information Thanks

Back