• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem CLIENT BLACKMAILED - Another Israeli thief or Bloombex-Options scam

I am having an issue with a company
Ammal2885,

We have send you the funds yesterday by Skrill. Please let me know that you received it.
Aside from that Sergey has informed you that he sent you the money per your request.
With regards for the bank wire, we ask for this information as this is the method of returning funds.

You have sent us a note that due to the issues with your bank account, you would like us to wire
the money to your Skrill account which was done yesterday.

We have met all your requests and are continuing to work with you.

Please inform us when you receive the funds wired.

Ammal2885,

We have send you the funds yesterday by Skrill. Please let me know that you received it.
Aside from that Sergey has informed you that he sent you the money per your request.
With regards for the bank wire, we ask for this information as this is the method of returning funds.

You have sent us a note that due to the issues with your bank account, you would like us to wire
the money to your Skrill account which was done yesterday.

We have met all your requests and are continuing to work with you.

Please inform us when you receive the funds wired.

Micehele, I asked Sergey to do refund by skrill as it was done with 500$ on 8 january 2016 for this no bank details are needed. 1500$ was sent as a new money transfer to skrill account not as a refund. I needed it as refund for my previous transaction. Because refund is debited directly to my credit card. But in this case this amount is somewhere in skrill and I need to open a skrill account and add my card to withdraw it. I can't withdraw it because of country restrictions and also I afraid that you can ask it back anytime because this is your money not refund of my own money. Also skrill charges fees for withdrawal. At the moment i'm trying to see if i can withdraw that money.
Kindly ask you to refund money as of my transaction from MASTERCARD 5xxxxxxxxxxx4808 on 29/09/15 by skrill.com

Amal2885,

I will be more than happy to look into this for you. I will be getting back to you
as soon as I have an update.

Thank you

Michele S.

Alladin,

Per you last note, I have met with the finance department officer and he has
assured me that the transfer of funds was executed on the 19th . I can provide
proof of the transfer need be.

As for the status of the money, I would like to remind you that our finance department
followed your exact instructions and transferred the $1500 into your Skrill account.

If you are having any difficulties obtaining these funds, I regret to inform you that this is
beyond our control since Skrill is a third party operator and not affiliated to Bloombex Options.

I hope you understand that we did all that we could to accommodate you and followed your explicit
instructions. As soon as you have corrected this matter with Skrill as well as fulfilled our agreement we
will send you the rest of your funds as promised in your conversations with Sergey.

With best regards

Michele S.

Michele,

You say that you want to solve my problem but in reality my problem is not solved. I repeat once again that I didn't asked for money transfer I asked for REFUND through skrill.
And now i understand that you did this intentionally just to waste my time again. Because If i can't receive that money whats the purpose of this? Just to show off that you are working?? Can you explain why you didn't do a refund??
I can explain. By this you again prove that you are dishonest company and continue scamming people. Because company who whiped my account balance without my permission and who is now blackmailing me to remove my comment can't be honest. If you were honest you would just return my money by direct refund without any conditions. What you have done is just to fooling people. Sending money to skrill doesn't mean that i received my money. I didn't asked for that. I asked for direct refund. As i understand that its just a waste of time waiting for refund from you. I will go ahead do what i planned. I already organized conf call with Simona from timesofisrael.com so that everyone will know about bloombex and will do my charge-back. I just put onhold this call because i though my problem would be solved. I decided to give you a chance to prove that you are not scam. But you did prove the opposite.

Bloombex Options is owned by Bloombex Limited.They are located at C&H Tower, 3rd floor, Corner of Great Marlborough and Great George Streets, Roseau 00152, Commonwealth of Dominica.
I found some interesting stuff. All these companies are indeed bloombex or other binary option owners whish is owned by the same persons.
Capture.JPG

https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/14015498

You are wasting your time this is an Israeli company and if you want to really track them down you need to go through the affiliate managers who know all the companies addresses and locations in israel who also work with the gambling websites in the same place. When Israel wakes up they will take this route to eliminate these horrible humans from ever being allowed to victimize the world like banc de binary and Bloombex have done. Think of how from the very start they try to pretend to be and even look like bloomberg? That should have been your first warning of these low life scum of the earth who pretend to be more than the criminals they are. They will pay and their own government will be tracking each and everyone of them down to do so. The longer they stay up and running the more easy it will be. They just don't know they are trapped yet. :p

Alladin,

Per you last note, I have met with the finance department officer and he has
assured me that the transfer of funds was executed on the 19th . I can provide
proof of the transfer need be.

As for the status of the money, I would like to remind you that our finance department
followed your exact instructions and transferred the $1500 into your Skrill account.

If you are having any difficulties obtaining these funds, I regret to inform you that this is
beyond our control since Skrill is a third party operator and not affiliated to Bloombex Options.

I hope you understand that we did all that we could to accommodate you and followed your explicit
instructions. As soon as you have corrected this matter with Skrill as well as fulfilled our agreement we
will send you the rest of your funds as promised in your conversations with Sergey.

With best regards

Michele S.
I'm still unable to get 1500$ from skrill. Michele don't you want to do a refund?

I read that Adv. Nimrod Assif can help to file a case in Israel police. Anyone knows how to contact him?

Back