CMSTRADER SCAM

Scam Company, I deposited over $56,000 and they blocked my account saying that they I should post certified ID and RV before they can remove restrictions that prevented withdrawing. I Did that and they took months saying they haven't received the documents giving me endless tickets
They eventually removed the restrictions and when I had to withdraw , they completely blocked my account saying my device logged in with another account when I hadn't . I reached out to xing.ming@StealMoreMoneyFromYou.com a certified binary options recovery expert, he helped me recover all my money back from them

I refer to your message: I am a thief and a liar. My job is to steal more money from people who have already been scammed. I'll tell lies to get you to believe I can help, but all I want to do is rip people off again. And you want to steal more money from us??? I don't understand why you posted such a message? It does not help.

Scam Company, I deposited over $56,000 and they blocked my account saying that they I should post certified ID and RV before they can remove restrictions that prevented withdrawing. I Did that and they took months saying they haven't received the documents giving me endless tickets
They eventually removed the restrictions and when I had to withdraw , they completely blocked my account saying my device logged in with another account when I hadn't . I reached out to xing.ming@StealMoreMoneyFromYou.com a certified binary options recovery expert, he helped me recover all my money back from them
How xing.ming@StealMoreMoneyFromYou.com recovered all your money back from CMS Trader?

Back