Nobouki

Recruit
Beware co-investorstrade.com website.
Peruse the website and you'll see that a lot of pages are filled with gimmicks. My internet security application triggers an alarm when trying to access their login page. It is a non professional website.
It is being (or had been) promoted on Instagram under various profiles. Beware.
These same people are behind octainvest.online

Peruse the website and you'll see that a lot of pages are filled with gimmicks. My internet security application triggers an alarm when trying to access their login page. It is a non professional website.
Sorry for your loss and DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to these people. You can file an IC3 with the FBI and the form is available online. What country are you from so we can further advise where else to report. These scams are called Pig Butchering and the video below explains more about how the scam works.

Thanks for the warning/information, it's just a normal website browsing or you are having an account with them?

Back