Coinbase Wallet is a big Scam

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I called so many agencies from bank institutions, coinbase blocked my phone #, other agencies are willing to help track wallet transactions and freeze wallets and refund my money. I'm not sure what to believe it's hard to make justice on your own.
Do not fall with any recovery room scammer, how you send them money?

TareqS

Sergeant
Very sorry to hear that you have lost all your savings within some months. I do not know how to comfort you. Be strong and try to get over it as quick as you can. Wishing you all the very best.

HeavenLeighRob

Sergeant
I have a Coinbase wallet and never had problems with it...so don't think that itself is a scam. However, this setup does sound like a common scam. It always seems to be a Chinese girl that lures people in and gets them to invest money with a certain broker or however the scheme is set up, at least that's the case for multiple posts that I've seen lately.

PK494

Sergeant Major
It’s true that the problem is not coinbase but there are people using it platform to run illegal activities so in a way they have to address this type of issue. It’s the same as eBay and amazon given platform to third party to sell counterfeit items. So, I believe platform like coinbase should do something about it and prevent this from happening in the future.