Is this a probable scam

First all the charts and graphs are manipulated. You were Not trading on real market data and the money was lost the minute it was wired. Do Not pay any fees or taxes as this is part of the scam. Some victims have lost $1M plus so the stress is very difficult for any size loss. Please remain calm as no amount of money is worth someone's life. Take a few days to calm your nerves and then you can start to hunt them down.
Good day sir. Just read this. And its refreshing that are real good people in this world. I am fighting this struggle. I thank you for your time and diligence. Have a great day. I will keep you guys informed. Should i contact my local police department? I know they can't do anything

Good day sir. Just read this. And its refreshing that are real good people in this world. I am fighting this struggle. I thank you for your time and diligence. Have a great day. I will keep you guys informed. Should i contact my local police department? I know they can't do anything
Hello I am replying to this to see if anyone else has encountered a similar situation.

Back