continuous knowledge

Arafx

Sergeant
How do you personally approach continuous knowledge acquisition in Forex, and what resources or strategies have been most valuable to you?

These resources can be somewhat helpful.
Investopedia provides many useful articles, lessons, and glossaries on financial and trading topics.
BabyPips: BabyPips is a free online course for Forex beginners that offers both basic and detailed materials.

Day Trading + Swing Trading

These two strategies offer flexibility in terms of timeframes and can be adapted to various market conditions.

It is too broad question so it deserves broad answer as well. I read technical analysis books, watch youtube videos, reads blogs, ask questions on forums, tradingview, etc. Twitter is also quite helpful but it takes some time to find some interesting authors to follow.
How do you personally approach continuous knowledge acquisition in Forex, and what resources or strategies have been most valuable to you?

These resources can be somewhat helpful.
Investopedia provides many useful articles, lessons, and glossaries on financial and trading topics.
BabyPips: BabyPips is a free online course for Forex beginners that offers both basic and detailed materials.
They seem like valuable tools for anyone looking to enhance their financial and trading knowledge.

It is too broad question so it deserves broad answer as well. I read technical analysis books, watch youtube videos, reads blogs, ask questions on forums, tradingview, etc. Twitter is also quite helpful but it takes some time to find some interesting authors to follow.
You're really nailing the whole trading education thing! Your way of diving into different sources is spot-on for getting a solid grasp of the subject.

every 3 month i get back to easiest things
i go and study the basics and i do not pay money for courses
i will look for good not scam youtubers they can really help
i will use them and also i always know i dont know anything!

It is absolutely essential. In order to be good at trading, you need to learn, but if you want to keep being good at trading any asset class, you need to keep learning. The more you learn, the better perspective you will have.

Apart from unnecessary garbage or content of fake gurus, you can pretty much watch and learn anything. Mainstream media included. You can get something out of everything, you can learn new concepts, new strategies, how professionals think and approach to systems or the assets you trade. Reading financial classics is also very nice because you learn what people used to do.

Books, online courses, broker educational material and of course trading forums and discord communities. The learning speed is different for everyone, so the list of educational materials should be compiled individually for each person

For sure, not stopping developing skills via accumu;ating theoretical base is very important in trading, because the sphere is super vast. Even those who are in the game for several years don't know all the peculiarities yet.
I personally monitor different resources, sometimes pass courses which my broker offers, and then when I realize that I missed something, I repass these courses to solidify knowledge. It demands time, but it's not as essential as losing the opportunity to make money due to improper approach to education.

Back